First Class

Marshall POV

I was excited as fuck to be teaming up with Nike again to produce an Eminem limited edition sneaker. I felt like first class getting flown in to the launchpad on the roof by the Nike helicopter to the hors d'oeuvres and sparkling water and shit they had waiting upon my arrival. Paul made everyone involved with this sign some lengthy contracts. I thought it would be dope as hell to develop a shoe out of the same material of Carhartt jackets from my workdays back in Detroit, but it was something that had never been done before.

When I entered the conference room, I immediately noticed the gorgeous woman with her coal-black hair piled on her head along with huge dark-rimmed glasses. She had great bold eyes and plump lips. I kept staring at the tattoo on her forearm as I knew that was my ticket to make conversation with her later when this was over. She reached up to place a strand of hair behind her ear and I noticed she wasn't wearing a ring.

I sat through the pitch. I've been through a million meetings like this, but this time was extremely important. We discussed the sneaker. The target consumer, the financials...I wondered what this girl was doing here to bring to the table until her boss questioned if it would be an issue to make a shoe out of the same material as Carhartt jackets. The fact that this chick was going to be the actual one to put the sneaker together was crazy! Not only was she pretty as fuck, but she was also intelligent. Every word she spoke became intriguing to me, I assumed this wasn't her first project of this stature because she carried herself like a star. This chick exuberated confidence but had a warm demeanor to her when she noticed me checking her out and smiled back. She probably has some great guy to go home to and hold her at night. I couldn't wait until the end of the meeting so she would stand up and I could see her the curves of her body better. It was her eyes that drew me in though; they were crazy. They were deep green-gray galaxies.

I went over to flirt with this cute girl from Nike who I now know as Sabrina as soon as the meeting adjourned because her smile seemed inviting. I complimented her on her artwork to break the ice, then talked about the project for a bit before I worked up the balls to ask her to join us for dinner later that evening. It wasn't a date, it was a business dinner with the CEO of Nike, the public relations coordinator, Carhartt's rep, Paul, Denaun, and whoever else happened to fucking tag along. She got so giddy when I asked her, I could tell. I felt relieved to snag the opportunity and was instantly excited as fuck to get to see her again.

~~~~~~

When Sabrina appeared in the doorway of the private dining room later that night, she was even hotter than I realized. A distinguished leather jacket snuggly enveloped her petite frame and her boots made the outfit pop. This was a business dinner, but it was also a Friday night, and Sabrina knew exactly how to be stylish and sexy without being thirsty. I made sure to lean in to hug her when she entered and whatever fragrance she was wearing was insanely seducing my senses. She had her hair down this time, and it shined over her bare shoulders when she removed her jacket. Her body was crazy; I tried my best not to be too obvious when I stared at her voluptuous curves, and her eyes contrasted beautifully against her dark locks framing her face especially when she smiled. I was impressed that this girl already worked at Nike Headquarters at such a young age. I'd have to get her something nice when she pulls this off.

We gathered around the table, and I pulled Sabrina's chair out to sit next to me to make small talk about the project, and she told me how honored she was to be a part of it. It thrilled me that she was as excited about it as I was. At dinner, celebratory toasts were made as all the bigwigs around the table enthusiastically discussed the project, but I hardly got a moment to myself with Sabrina. As the group was breaking up for the evening to go our separate ways, I took her aside to ask if she wanted to go somewhere and talk as it was still early. She hesitated for a minute but agreed to come upstairs. I didn't know where else to bring her, so I led us to the elevator and up to my suite which was in the same building.