I Wouldn't Wanna Be Anywhere Else in the World Right Now

Marshall POV

December 23, 2016

Christmas was in the air!

I could've jumped out of my skin waiting for Sabrina to arrive! The black SUV finally pulled up my drive and I ran out to meet her. When Sabrina jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist, her luscious lips tasted even better than I remembered. I hadn't seen my girl in person for almost a month because she was insanely busy at work, but now it was finished. And Sabrina was here with me in Detroit for good!

I had been with Sabrina for over six months now and I was still fucking crazy about her. I knew she felt the same way, the first thing we did upon her arrival was make our way to the bedroom. My hair was freshly cut and beard newly groomed because I wanted to look as good as possible when I saw her. Sabrina was glowing as we stood there kissing in the hallway; I was thrilled that she seemed so excited to see me. I picked her up in my arms, cradling her as I kicked the door to forcefully open it and threw her on the bed.

Sabrina's breathing became heavy when I kissed down her neck, running my hands under her shirt to feel her smooth bare back pressing her firmly against me as our tongues danced together. I pulled Sabrina's shirt roughly from her body, unsnapped her bra to peel it off her shoulders, then laid her down on the bed to massage her titties. She moaned as I kissed down her stomach and she felt even better than I remember. It gave me goosebumps all over. I had almost forgotten how soft and sweet her skin tastes.

Sabrina's whole body shivered when I took her nipple in my teeth, and my dick grew when she grabbed the back of my neck to shove her tittie further in my mouth. I squeezed her tits around my face and used my thumbs to flick her nipples. Sabrina lightly pushed my shoulders back using her fingertips until I laid on my back and she flung a leg over to straddle me. She was topless, but she still had her skin-tight jeans on as I ran my hands all over her ass while she laid over me devouring my face in kisses. I had to bite my cheek to not smirk when I slid Sabrina's pants down over her ass and legs and she let out a big, relieving sigh. Her phone vibrated from the dresser, and I was relieved when she murmured "fuck it" before she peeled my shirt from me, my pants and boxer briefs were tugged down around my ankles. I stepped out of my clothes then entwined my fingertips at the sides of her panties to pull them down slowly leaning forward to kiss the inside of her thighs and over her belly; I was enjoying how perfect my girls' body felt and how she trembled in pleasure as her daggers ran all over my scalp to coax my mouth to her pussy.

"Mmm, you smell fucking sweet baby." I slid my finger in her juices while I licked her clit, listening to Sabrina moaning at my touch. She was so fucking wet and sexy, "Feel good baby?"

"Yes." Sabrina managed through squinted eyes. I flicked my tongue rapidly on her pussy until she thrashed her head from side to side deeply gasping, "I want you, Marshall."

I gently used my fingertips to trace over her wetness and kiss up her body, "You're so beautiful baby, you're fucking perfect." I loved pleasuring Sabrina like this, I could listen to her moans all night long.

It felt amazing getting reacquainted with my girl as she ran her hands over my back, pressing her core against me to reveal to me how much she had missed me and wanted me too. I couldn't help myself anymore, my dick was throbbing. I craved this woman. I didn't want to be with anyone else in the world. Only Sabrina. I wanted this girl to know she could rest assured that my thoughts are always on her when we're not together.

"You got me so horny; I don't want to bust early." I lightly admitted through kisses as I ran my hand slowly over her body.

"That's ok baby, I'm gonna cum quick too." She put my mind at ease.

I laid over Sabrina to suck on her titties for a bit, and my eyes about rolled back in my head when she firmly took me in both hands to stroke my hard cock and rub it against her. I finally slid myself into her tight pussy taking it slow at first as she wrapped her thighs firmly around me. Sabrina's warm wetness felt fucking incredible while her heavy breath tickled my ear, me pulsing into her quicker and deeper. I was overcome with the feelings I have for this woman. I wanted Sabrina to feel how much I love her, to know she's my everything. I tried to hold her closer; my hand found its way under us to her ass to press her gorgeous body as tight as fucking possible against me to go deeper and faster in her sweet wetness. Sabrina gripped onto my back urgently and squeezed her legs around me, shaking intensely while she moaned into her orgasm.

"Turn around baby." I ordered.

Sabrina came down from her high and enthusiastically turned over to pop her ass in the air with her back beautifully arched.

"Mmm..." I smacked Sabrina's sweet ass before sliding myself inside. Deep inside. My hands firmly held onto her thighs to pound my entire length into her, sweat sliding off my brow onto her glistening back. I reached around to stroke Sabrina's clit while she moaned, bouncing herself against me. I smacked her ass loudly a few more times before I squinted my eyes and came so fucking hard, cursing breathlessly as I did. We gently caught our breath before I slid myself out of her and we collapsed on the bed longingly into each other's arms.

"I love you baby." I kissed her head lying against my chest, "I missed this. I missed all of this."

"I love you too. I can't wait to start our life together Marshall."

"I should take you on a trip sometime soon. After the holidays. Anywhere you want to go. Just the two of us."

"Sounds like a plan." She lightly traced her nails over my tattoo.

I sincerely kissed her lips once more before I got up to make my way to the bathroom. We will be hosting Christmas Eve at our house tomorrow night. I loved calling it our home. Sabrina was my better half. I didn't know it at first, but these past few months have been amazing, and I think Sabrina could be the love of my life. I couldn't wait for my girl and I to have a normal relationship and come home to each other every night. No more living in different cities, I planned on spending every moment with Sabrina.

I heard Sabrina on the phone as I took a piss. I planned on getting back in bed with my girl, but she was already up and running.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked the empty bed.

I was taken back when Sabrina was already up with her bra back on applying deodorant before pulling her shirt over her head, "Marshall, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, please don't be mad."

"What the fuck's going on?"

"Coco is going into labor!" She half shrugged, "I told her I'd be there for her."

"Are you kidding? You just fucking got here!" I was devastated, "Isn't it mad early?"

"Yes! Six weeks! I was able to book a flight, it leaves in an hour. Marshall, I'm sorry, I feel awful about it, but I'm gonna go. She's my family. Things are a little uncertain right now. Chaotic." She shouted over her shoulder as she scurried into the bathroom.

"Babe, my family is coming for dinner tomorrow night." I sulked in the doorway as I wanted to spend the holiday with her so bad, but I knew she had to be with her family too right now. It was the right thing to do.

"I feel awful about it." Sabrina finished getting dressed and tried to fix her hair. "But I have no control over this."

"It's ok baby, I understand." I wrapped my arms around her for one last embrace, "At least we just had fucking mind-blowing sex."

Sabrina gave a small giggle at my attempt to look at the positive, but her eyes had tears in them when she placed her arms around my neck, "I really wanted to spend Christmas together."

I reluctantly supported her, "I know that this is something you've been planning on doing baby. And it would be nice for you to spend the holidays with your family." I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly against me for our last moment, "When are you coming back?"

"I..I couldn't tell ya. I'm not sure. Probably just a few days." Sabrina pressed her lips against mine, "I don't know what's going to happen Marshall."