Talk Dirty to Me

Marshall POV

M: I wanna lick your clit later tonight!

My eyes stayed glued to my phone in anticipation of Sabrina's reply. I waited ten minutes to no avail before I spent the entire morning re-listening to Relapse to take note of all the shit I would change on that album and all the shit that didn't flow right. I hoped she saw it by now. Maybe she's busy at work, that's all I ever hear from her. I hadn't seen Sabrina in three days, and I needed to see her so badly it hurt. It wasn't until I was throwing away my shit from lunch that my phone vibrated on the sound board...

S: Mmm...That sounds so good right now baby. I've been swamped with work and I'm so fucking horny!

I grinned from ear to ear. It felt amazing to have a chick I'm so into to sext during the day.

S: I need you to make me cum three times again!

I smirked but tried my best to hide it when Porter walked in the room.

"Wassup." Porter and I acknowledged each other.

M: I'm gonna make u cum so hard baby! I wish I was there right now! I wanna give it to u so bad!

S: I wanna taste your big hard dick in my mouth

M: I can't wait to feel your lips wrapped around me girl

I no longer sent that, then Sabrina sent me a pic of her standing in what looked to be a bathroom stall at her work, flashing me her titties. Another one came through of her thong and I stared intently, lost in my own little Sabrina world.

"Did you see this Kaepernick shit?" Porter interrupted my sexting session.

"What?" I looked up cluelessly for a second. "Oh, yeah. He kneeled for the second time. Ain't that some shit?"

"It's all over the fucking news." Porter flipped through his phone.

"It takes real balls to do that all for racial injustice. He'll probably lose his contract with the NFL over the shit. I support him fully though."

M: So what time you want me over there tonight baby? I wanna fuck the shit out of you!

Sabrina didn't answer anymore. I sulked around the studio for a while wondering what she was doing. I guess she was busy engrossed in work or something. I sat down to scribble some lyrics as I began fantasizing about Sabrina. Lady, you remind me of my raps on that Relapse shit, 'Cause you got an ass thick as them accents, Over forty-five minutes slowly went by before my phone rang and I was happy as fuck to hear her voice.

"Hey baby." I said in my gentle voice and rose from the sound board for some privacy, "So what time do you want me over there so I can ravage you? It's been three days; I just need your titties in my face."

"I'm sorry Marshall that's not going to happen."

A concerned sadness came over me, and for a moment I thought she was about to break up with me.

"I thought it could wait a few weeks, but I'm needed back in Oregon. I must fly out."

"When? Could it wait a few days?"

"No, it's now. Like, right now! My flight is in three hours. Apparently, there's a really important meeting that I need to attend. Like, on a whim."

"On a whim?" I paused for a second, "Does this have anything to do with Nike's contract with fucking Colin Kaepernick?!"

"Ssshhh...I don't know. And anyway, I'm on a gag. I've probably already said too much."

"Holy shit! That's fucking gangster! My girl gets all this secret information." We were silent for a few seconds, and I couldn't wait anymore, I wanted to see her so bad, "Babe, how do you feel about me coming with you to Oregon? I'll take care of everything."