I'm In the Mood for Sexual Healin'

Sabrina POV

Marshall acted like he was doing stuff in the kitchen to seemingly avoid me after our heart-to-heart by the lake. I set Ghost up in the hallway with a food and water bowl and laid the pillow down for him that Marshall had given him. I stared at Marshall putting things back in the fridge, playing with his phone. I wished so bad for him to have faith in me. Some woman must of really done a number on him. His crazy ex-wife.

I needed him to trust me, "Honey, leave this. We'll get it later." I reached my arms around his neck to draw him into me.

"You sure you don't want something to eat babe?"

I shook my head as I held Marshall tighter, pushing my entire body against him, it felt so good to be in his space again. I beamed at him before he leaned in to kiss me long and lingering. When our tongues met then danced together, my panties became wet. Marshall and I hadn't been together in a week, and I was hungry for my boyfriend. He led me by to the couch where we laid down and he spread a blanket over us.

Marshall leaned in to kiss me once more as we cozied up, "I'm sorry baby. I..."

"You're not losing me Marshall. I'm not going anywhere, so you can relax." I cut in then leaned in to kiss his forehead, "Ok?"

I continued kissing his forehead four or five slow, sweet times my lips connected with his third eye as he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. When Marshall's mouth hit mine, it was fire. Each kiss got more intense as our tongues intertwined. It was more than only sexual this time. It was passionate yet tender. Marshall took the lead to please me. It was his way of apologizing while I let him know how much he was turning me on by my breathing became erratic. I knew he wanted this every bit as much as I did.

Marshall reached out to slowly circle my nipple with his thumb and I bit my bottom lip to stifle the little gasp that escaped my mouth. I was only wearing a sports bra under my tank top, so the fabric was thin, and it hardened straight away under his touch. I slid my hand under his shirt a little to stroke his bare back as his muscles rippled and he kissed me some more. My nails scraped lightly against his skin, and he smirked at me.

"I fucking love that."

I've never kissed somebody the way that Marshall's kisses me. I've never been so turned on in my life or anticipated each next lingering touch. Every tight embrace. His hand moved down the small of my back to gradually ease his fingers down the back of my shorts to trace over my thong. I felt his dick bulging in his pants and I swung my leg over to drape it around his waist and grind my core against him. Marshall's breathing was heavy, his eyes squinted when I wrapped my fist around his manhood and started stroking him.

"You're so hard." I whispered as I massaged him over his pants.

"Mmm...you're driving me crazy girl."

Marshall met my mouth with his and started to peel both our clothes off, but he didn't rush. He eased my shorts down over my ass squeezing and kneading me before peeling the thin fabric from my body. My flimsy thong was stripped next, black with little gold rhinestones at the waist and Marshall twirled the material around his fingers while smirking before he tossed it to the side. I smiled while our lips found one another once more and his hands ran under my shirt and all over my back before yanking it over my head followed by my sports bra. I pulled his clothes from his body and left out a satisfying sigh when our bodies pressed together. Marshall swiftly pulled me on top of him and I grinded my glistening core against his solid manhood but didn't stick it in yet. He squeezed my tits firmly around his face then lightly flicked my nipples with his tongue so fast I thought I would explode. I've never known makeup sex like this before.

"I love when you do that." I whispered as I brought my face to his to kiss him then down his neck by his ear, "You make me so fucking wet Marshall."

"Yeah?" He said lowly as he ran his hands smoothly down my bare back, over my ass, then he sat up a bit as he slid his middle finger inside me.

I gasped at how good it felt and enjoyed him pulsing into me, rubbing over my spot. He leaned into bite my tittie as he stroked my clit, and I felt my pleasure building. He hit it at an angle that felt fucking perfect because I was on top of him and could grind my body to meet him. I kissed Marshall hard while my mouth made noises I couldn't control. I was lost in his touch and realized I was about to orgasm from foreplay alone.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I whispered.

"Yeah, cum for me Sabrina."

Marshall watched me intently, as my eyes squinted, and I wilted my neck back moaning into the sensation while he continued to pulse his finger on my G-spot. Marshall slid his finger through my wetness until I came down from it and rested my head on his shoulder. That was a first for me too. We were so attracted to each other, like Marshall says, we have chemistry. I loved everything we did together.

"That was so fucking hot!" Marshall kissed me frantically as he flipped me over to turn me around.

Sex with Marshall was different. So different! Every single thing he did turned me on. The way he talked made me horny, the way his hands slid down my back then smacked my ass cheeks made me want him even more. He laid me down on my stomach while he slowly licked my spine at each vertebra. I loved the anticipation of him reaching the small of my back, biting into my ass, reaching around to stroke my pussy.

"I can't tell you how quick this is gonna be baby." He said by my ear when he had me bent over the couch about to do it from behind.

"It's ok, I'm gonna cum again too."

"Oh yeah?" He pushed his dick slowly all the way into my wetness. "Oh shit, that pussy feels so fucking good Sabrina."

We started soft, but we were both so horny and it felt so good. We went faster and faster, our pleasure building, me bouncing my ass back to meet his dick, Marshall banging into me so fucking hard. I came quick and called out as my juices spurted around his dick with Marshall finishing right after as he grabbed my tits. He slammed his dick in me one final time to call out my name, then pulled out to finish cumming all over my ass.

"That was fucking intense." Marshall said as he cleaned me up with paper towels. "That was fucking insane."

"It was really good." I giggled at this elated emotion I had never known before.

Marshall collapsed to the couch and pulled me to join him under the blanket once again. I snuggled into my boyfriend feeling both of our hearts still frantic with passion and glistening sweat droplets on our bodies like fresh morning dew. We held each other's naked bodies together tightly and I felt so happy I could burst. Marshall kissed my head, and then my face. His sexy blue eyes kept meeting mine as if he wanted to say something.

"Sabrina," He leaned in and softly spoke five magnificent little words, "I fucking love you girl."

I laughed gently at the way he said it, "I fucking love you too Marshall."