I Want to See You Work Out for Me

Sabrina POV

I dropped my towel to the floor then nestled comfortably between the sheets of Marshall's bed while he took his time in the shower. We hadn't seen each other in a week, and it surprised me that he hadn't tried to jump my bones straight away. Marshall's bed was divine. His pillow smelled of the enticing aroma of his cologne and the sheets were expensively soothing. I stretched into a sigh when Marshall appeared in the doorway in nothing but a pair of joggers. His chest was so broad, and his torso rippled when he climbed into bed with me smelling fresh from the shower. I couldn't wait to be with him all night long.

"Mmm, you're all naked under here." Marshall ran his fingers over my body driving me insane with desire. I hadn't been with him in over a week and I fantasized about all our past escapades constantly while we were apart. "I better stop because last time we was together, you was bitchin about us fuckin too much."

"Marshall," I laughed hard as I rolled over on top of him, and his hands roamed my body, "Shut up."

I kissed him, then ran my lips down his neck, using my tongue when I left little kisses down his chest. My mouth led the way down his stomach, kissing slowly before I slid his pants off. Marshall grabbed my hair in both fists and let out a huge relieving sigh as I made my way down his cock. I kissed it a few times, then took him all in, moaning in the back of my throat so he could feel the vibrations. I pumped him in and out of my mouth enjoying how hard and velvety he felt against my lips while playing with his balls in my hand.

"Oh, shit baby, bring that ass over here!"

I turned my body to the side and Marshall's middle finger slid into my pussy. I moaned at the sensation while I continued to suck on his manhood as he ran his fingers through my wetness, circling my clit, then grabbed my ass and smacked it harshly. I briskly flicked my tongue at the tip of his dick then devoured it to the back of my throat. I felt the pressure building as his finger kept pulsing my body and I grinded myself against his palm.

Before I could finish, I urgently cried out, "I wanna fuck you so bad Marshall!"

"Yeah baby, come ride this dick." His raspy voice answered then pulled me swiftly on top of him.

I straddled Marshall's torso as he sat up a bit to viciously grip my titties then pleased my nipples by twirling his tongue around them before I eagerly slid myself onto his dick. The way this man makes my body feel is insane; I've never reached this level of passion in my life. Marshall and I were hungry for each other, gasping and moaning into each other's pleasure. I tried to clench the pillow as I was getting higher in my arousal, but it didn't satisfy me until I dug into Marshall's shoulders and ran my nails over his broad chest gripping his body to mine. When he finally came, he grabbed my ass so hard and pushed me onto his dick, pounding into each other as we both orgasmed with such intensity, panting and cursing as we did.

We fell on top the sheets which were now in disarray and damp with the glistening sweat from our workout. Marshall was still all out of breath, and I could feel his heart thudding rapidly in his chest. It was a powerful feeling that we had this effect on each other. I ran my fingers down his glistening chest as I allowed my pulse to come back to normal. We fell asleep right like that. We fucked each other into a coma.

~~

Waking up in Marshall's arms that morning felt so right and refreshing, like we reached a new level of intimacy. I had to go pee but didn't want to move. Marshall's head was on my chest and his arm wrapped around my waist. I scratched his scalp with my long nails and placed little kisses along his forehead then delicately ran my fingertips down his bare back to hold him more tightly against me. After a few minutes, I reached out my arm to snatch my phone from under my pillow while concentrating on not waking Marshall.