• Chapter 34 •

Sage's POV:
    "I'm so excited for this summer!" Hallie
I had too much on my mind to reply. What my summer was going to look like after I ran away and what I was going to do about Fred.

    I had simply pushed him out of my mind up till this point. But I could tell he had noticed me treating him differently and Angelina still would not let the "get along." thing go.

    Fred had even tried a few times to irritate me but I ignored him as if he hadn't spoken. I knew it was starting to concern everyone.

    But this was best. If I couldn't stop my wrong feelings for Fred then I would shun all feelings for him all together.
"It'll be okay." Hallie placed a hand on my shoulder

    On top of that Cedric had died. They weren't exceptionally close but she had considered him a good friend and wanted to get to know him better. She had cried for a day about it before her tears dried up and she was left with a guilt that she didn't have more tears for him.

    Everything had been put in a funk after that. Harry saying Voldemort was back, half of the school believing, half not. Everything was a whirlwind and Sage felt as if she were being sucked up into it.

    "What?" I pulled myself out of my running thoughts
"Going back home, it'll be okay... and I'll write you!"
"Yeah..." I replied
I think we both knew it would not be okay. I hadn't heard a single word from any of my family all summer.

    Which meant that something bad was in store for me when I got home. I let myself forget monetarily that I would have to go home again but reality always managed to settle back in.

    "You ready?" Hallie asked
"No, but that doesn't matter. Let's go." I gave her my best smile picking up my trunk
Hallie walked out first, going to meet George outside of the common room.

    I took one last glance at our dorm room and said a silent prayer that I would still be alive to see it next year. I didn't know what was going to happen to me when I got home but the complete silence from both my mother and my brother did not bode well for me...

    "Everyone ready?" Angelina asked Coming up on our group of four with Fred in tow
"Yep!" Lee chirped
Hallie and George nodded.
"Then let's head out!"

Third Person POV:
    The whole walk to the train was uncomfortable as Angelina was still trying to get Sage and Fred to get along.

    "Cmon, I want you both to say something you don't hate about the other." Angelina pleaded
She knew at this point it she was basically sabotaging her and Fred's relationship but she had to be sure there was nothing there.

    "No." Sage snapped not even glancing at Fred
Sage may have the worst rbf in the history of all time and was often sarcastic but everyone knew when she took that tone (which she didn't often) that they needed to shut up, immediately.

    "Okay." Angelina dropped the topic
Though Sage was clearly agitated with her a small light of hope emerged. Maybe she was mad because she knew she didn't have anything good to say about Fred.

    Fred walked somewhat behind the group. Oddly enough he was upset as well. But not cause Angelina was still trying to force him and sage to get along.

    It was because sage had gotten mad at Angelina for doing so. She really couldn't think of one thing she didn't hate about him? Was he really that unlikeable?

    After Sage had been pushed to her limit everyone walked in silence not wanting to get on some unknown nerve of Sage. When they reached the platform Hallie, George and Lee let out a sigh of relief not having to worry about being quiet on the crowded platform.