#1 How You Meet (All)

An: very veryyyy short I am sorry. They will get longer.

Steve Rogers/ Captain America:

It was actually funny how you and Steve met, Tony had introduced you as his crush to Steve, but Tony didn't know you didn't like him like that and was completely shocked when you had choosen Steve over him.

Bucky/Winter Solider:

Pretty simple how you two met. you met at HYDRA; you worked for them and it was your job to look after him, but your weren't supposed to fall in love or help him escape.

Tony Stark/Iron Man:

You were his assistant,key word there was were. I bet you can guess what happened ;)

Natasha Romanova/ Black Widow:

Her cousin set you and her up on a blind date, you guys got along once she realized you were her date and it wasn't a practial joke.

Bruce Banner/Hulk:

You were a scientist as well and it just so happened to bump into him and he invited you back to see his lab but he was worried about the "other guy" coming to play after you accidentally spilled coffee on his important paper work, but you managed to keep him calm.

Thor Odinson:

You guys met at the grocery store, he took the last box of poptarts before you could grab them but offered to share them with you.

Loki Laufeyson:

You and Loki met during the New York incident; you keep him out of harms way as a refugee until after everything died down.

Clint Barton/ Haweye:

You met him at target practice, you were getting lessons on how to shoot a bow and arrow and after your lesson he invited you out for coffee and told you that the guy teaching you couldnt teach you as much as he could. Lets just say you were getting private lessons from Clint ;).

Peter Parker/ Spiderman:

You guys met at school. Pretty simple.