Am I Thinking too Indepth About This?

*POSSIBLE INSIDE OUT SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT IDK*

Okay so today I went with my cousins to see inside out, ya know the movie about the feelings having feelings. Maybe because i have depression i think of it like this idk just hear me out. Okay well the girl moves far away and thats like a tramatic event for an 11 year old girl and her house isn't like she expects, she was replaced on her hockey team, her friend has a new best friend, she embrassed herself at school, and her stuff was lost in the move. Slowly her feeling of happiness starts to crumble and she becomes angry, afraid and isolated from her parents basically she becomes depressed and she wants to go home to Minnesota. In her mind, joy and sadness are like 'lost' and pieces of her personality start to crumble and I can't help but relate because just like her my personality is crumbling because of this numb like feeling and she changes, her moods and things change, but at the end she finally feels sadness instead of numbness and cries then she begins to feel happy again and idk maybe I'm thinking to much into this but it seems that once you finally cry or convince yourself this isn't what you want then you'll finally start yo feel better and your personality and happiness will come back because it takes sadness to feel true happiness. Just a thought, since I kind of related to the feelings she was going through.