Pietro x Reader

Authors Note: kind of sad but this is another song pref. Sorry! Song on side/top if you wanna listen to it and uhm this is the song i would listen to all at the time and still do because my parents are split and getting a divorce. So i know whats happening and if you're going through something like that dont hesitate to message me to vent or just talk. I get it.

*******************

it's hard to wake up, when the shades have been pulled shut
This house is haunted, it's so pathetic, it makes no sense at all
I'm ripe with things to say, the words rot and fall away
What stupid poem could fix this home, I'd read it every day

"just shut up your constant nagging is annoying!!!" Pietro said trying to stay as calm as possible. He was ranting and ranting. I couldn't find the words to say. Our family is falling apart. We fight almost every night.. Its not healthy. I wanna fix it for us and our kids. "i cant do this anymore" i mumbled under my breath but he heard me.

So here's your holiday,
hope you enjoy it this time, you gave it all away
it was mine, so when you're dead and gone
will you remember this night, twenty years now lost,
it's not right.

"so you're giving up?" he breathed the anger dropped from his face now being replaced with sadness.
"Pietro i cannot go through this anymore. We are suffering. Its surprising our girls haven't heard us!" we have identical twin girls that are 8. He rolled his eyes and i sighed. Our 10 year marriage is going down the drain.

Their anger hurts my ears, been running strong for seven years
Rather than fix the problems, they never solve them, it makes no sense at all
I see them everyday, we get along so why can't they?
If this is what he wants, and it's what she wants, then why is there so much pain?

the arguing kept up for at least 10 more minutes. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME THEN Y/N?" Pietro seethed and i winced. "I WANT A DIVORCE! THERE I SAID IT ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" i burst into angry sobs. "FINE IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY THEN ILL FILE ON MONDAY!!" he shouted back. "mommy are you and daddy breaking up?" i turned and looked at our girls at the top of the steps. They have seen everything, the tears were streaming down their faces. They now knew how unhappy their parents were.

So here's your holiday,
hope you enjoy it this time, you gave it all away.
it was mine, so when you're dead and gone
will you remember this night, twenty years now lost,
it's not right.

I shook my head and wiped my tears and look at Pietro who looked crushed before i could say anything Pietro looked between me and the girls. "no girls we just need a break. Cmon lets get you guys back to bed." after he took them back to bed he joined me in the kitchen. "is this really what you want?" he asked and i felt the lump in my throat. "i wanna stay together for the kids" i muttered.