Steve x Olivia

Authors Note: this was requested by Liva0331 and I know I had a few ahead of hers but I'm working on those so have no fear! But with writers block is been difficult! Also I got my learners permit the other day so I've been driving (funny story today I almost hit a pole making a turn xD), which is where I got the idea, she didn't give me a plot but I got an idea from me learning how to drive so that is my inspiration! Hope you enjoy it and it was along the lines of what you wanted!!! The rest of the requests will be up soon I promise just bear with me!

Olivia's pov-

"Steve come here a minute I need to ask you a favor" I smiled sweetly and hoped he would agree. My mom was supposed to take me out driving today but she had to cancel because she came down with the flu. "Yes darling what is it?" He asked eyeing me trying to figure out what I was going to ask. "Could you uhm maybe take me out driving? My mom was suppo-" he interrupted the beginning of my explanation with a chuckle "sure Olivia. How bad could you possibly be?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you accidentally hit a light post? I didn't expect you to be that bad" Steve laughed as he drove us home. We were in a parking lot and instead of hitting the break I accidentally hit the gas and hit the post. Oops. "Shut it rogers." I pouted and he rested his hand on the console linking his fingers with mine. I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms. "No you're mean. I'm not a bad driver." I pouted and stated my case, or tried too anyway. When we got back home I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, arms still crossed. "Awh come on are you really mad at me?" He ask kneeling in front of where I was sitting. "Say it steve." I spoke firmly "say what?" "Say Olivia is not a bad driver." He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Fine, Olivia, my darling you are not a bad driver" i smiled "thank you" he rolled his eyes one more before pulling me into a hug.