#40 Another Avenger Walks In On You (all except Bucky, natasha and peter)

Authors Note: okay so this was idea was given to me by fangirl4230 and there will be slight smut you have been warned!! Also swearing will be in it too but enjoy~

Steve Rogers:

I giggled and bit my lip as Steve was hoovering above me and kissing down my neck. My arms were around his neck as I flipped us over and straddled him. My lips made their way down his chest. "GET SOME CAP!!" Goddamn it. "Go away you iron cockblock" I mumbled annoyed and heard the door click shut. Steve was flushed red with embarrassment.

Tony Stark:

I was perched on Tony's lab counter my legs around his waist hands tangled in his hair. His shirt discarded somewhere on the floor. His hands were up my shirt trying to take it off, our lips connected. "Goddamn it tony not again" Bruce sighed just as he walked in he was walking out. I was flushed but tony didn't seem phased by it.

Bruce Banner:

With Bruce being so damn anxious all the time about hulking out I have to catch him by surprise in order for things to happen. I saw him sitting on our couch reading his favorite book that I swear hes read at least 30 times. I made my way over to him and sat on him straddling his lap. He marked his page and pushed his glasses up his nose slightly. "What are you doing?" He asked eyeing me and I smirked and pressed my lips to his as my arms snaked around his neck. His hands were shaky as they made their way to my hips, now this wasn't the first time we had done anything he just gets nervous and worried every time. I took the liberty of taking his glasses off and putting them on the coffee table. Before I could blink Bruce was above me and I was unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was unbuttoned I threw it somewhere in the living room. "Bruce, Tony's looking for- oh I should go I'm sorry" Steve stuttered walking into the room, his face flushed red as he walked out of the room.

Clint Barton:

"Clint we are gonna get caught!" I mumbled as we were running from stark, he decided to pull a prank on him and now he wants revenge. Clint pulled me into the closet of our room. "Shh" he mumbled pressing his finger to my lips. "Barton!!! When I find you I'm going to kill you!!" I jumped into clints arms and pressed my lips to his. After he was sure stark had left he dumped me onto the bed and shut the closet door with his foot. He slipped my shirt off and threw it behind him. His lips were attached to my neck and my hands were around his neck. "Uhm Clint you know when tony finds you he's going to-" Natasha stopped in her tracks and rolled her eyes "Jesus Christ" she muttered before re-shutting the door.

Thor Odinson:

My hands ran up his chest to his shoulders. Thor's hands were on my hips, our lips connected and shirts discarded. "Brother have you seen my- Never mind" Loki rolled his eyes and walked away from the room.

Loki Laufeyson:

Loki had just set his book on the nightstand. I was sitting next to him reading my magazine before it too was taken out of my hands. "Come here my queen" Loki said patting his lap with a smirk on his face. I smiled and did as told. He connected our lips and my fingers were knotted in his hair. "Brother! Father needs to- oh dear. Goodbye lady (y/n) good bye brother" "leave you oaf" loki sneered and I giggled.

Pietro:

I giggled as Pietro picked me up and dashed to our room. He had been gone in a couple months due to a mission. Once we were in the room he stripped into his boxers and made his way over to me and took off my shirt and my shorts, leaving me in bra and underwear. Our lips collided and my hand instinctively went to his hair, his hands were on my hips, fingers circling my hip bones. "Pietro you haven't even been home five minutes and you're already almost naked. " he rolled his eyes " Wanda you didn't see that coming?"