Peter x Jordan

Authors note: okay so I got this done ALOT quicker than I had expected it to take. This was requested by xx_offline_xx !! I hope you like it and it was along the lines of what you wanted!!!

Jordan's pov~

I had my earbuds in and my hood up as I was walking down the street. I had just finished my parkour session. As usual people would look at me strange because I'm not exactly normal. I can get things done a lot faster than most people plus I am stronger than most as well. I started to walk a tad faster, I felt watched and I didn't like that one bit. In the blink of an eye I was brought to my knees in an alley. I started thinking about how a katana would be useful in this situation. The men just looked at me and one gave an evil smirk "you're a pathetic freak. Do you even have any powers?" He laughed and I rolled my eyes and held the katana that was now in my hand behind my back. "Back off dude" I muttered and he laughed once more "I don't think so sweetie we are going to have some fun" I rolled my eyes and stood up and held the weapon in front of me. They looked in shock before it was kicked out of my hand. "Nice try sweetheart" he smirked and tried to grab me, thankfully I dodged it and was almost out of the alleyway. They started to run towards me when I felt myself being lifted off the ground. "Hold on tight!!" He said as he started to swing from building to building. I felt myself giggle as I held onto him tightly. We landed a good distance away from the alley and he pulled me into another. "I could have saved myself ya know" I said quietly. "Nonsense even the toughest need to be saved every once in a while." He smiled and took off his mask. "I'm peter." He stuck his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Jordan." And that was the start of a beautiful relationship.