#35 When They Are On A Mission (All except Loki and Peter)

Authors note; the picture on the side/top has had me laugh forever omg

Steve Rogers:

When steve is on a mission, you worry for him constantly. You go to his side of the closet pull out one of his shirts and slip it on, inhaling his scent and smiling to yourself. Then you make your way to the couch and watch finding bigfoot waiting for you captain to return.

Tony Stark:

Surprisingly enough you talk Jarvis sometimes. You miss tony tremendously and talking to Jarvis is a little like having tony there with you (even though its not the same)

Bruce Banner:

You worry for Bruce because you know he doesn't like hulking out and he will become very distant afterwards in fear of hurting someone but tony and you make it your priority to assure him he isn't going to hurt anyone.

Natasha:

You worry for her no matter how many times she tells you she will be just fine.

Clint Barton:

Knowing how stubborn clint is that makes you worry a lot because he could easily do something stupid and get himself hurt. So you're extremely glad when he comes home.

Thor Odinson:

You become anxious when thor goes on a mission because you fear he will go to Asgard and not return, but he promises he will return for you.

Pietro:

When he's on a mission you tend to be very on edge because he has gotten himself in trouble or hurt so you have to keep yourself on edge.

Bucky:

He doesn't like going on missions because when he returns he is afraid he will snap on you and hurt you. But you still convince him he will never hurt you.