Bruce x Reader

Authors note: over 15k thats indescribable i never thought i would have this many reads!! Also i am going to post as many parts in this book as wattpad will let me and if i have to i will make a second book but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Also this will probably not be the whole song. Enjoy~

*************************

Stay for tonight
If you want to
I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
As I'm dreaming of your face
I've been away for a long time
Such a long time
And I miss you there
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

Bruce's pov~

"You know you can stay tonight Bruce. You don't have to go. It is late" y/n tried to convince me to spend the night. (it wouldn't be the first time) but i still get nervous i don't want to hulk out and hurt her in my sleep. "i really shouldn't." Her face fell. "but you keep my nightmares away." she muttered under her breath and i assumed she didn't want me to hear it but i did. "Sweetheart don't be upset. Its better if i don't stay." she frowned "but Bruce you have been gone so long. I missed you and now you're leaving again. Stay with me. " she begged. "okay."

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, 'cause I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty
It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

It was about 3am and we haven't slept we have just laid together talking. "why did you pick me? Out of all the people or avengers to choose to love. Why me? You're so beautiful and perfect and i am a monster that could snap at any moment. I am a beast. How did i ever even get lucky enough to even stand in your presence let alone be with you." she looked up from where her head was resting on my chest and she sat up and sat astride upon my hips. "Bruce Banner you look at me right now." she said in a somewhat irritated voice. My eyes met hers. "you are not a monster. I am no where near perfect and neither are you but ill be damned if i lay here and let you put yourself down because of an accident that happened. I love you for you. Even if that means i have to love the other guy too because he's a part of you. I saw something in you that i knew i liked that's why i chose you because there is something special about you and when we kissed for the first time i knew i loved you for sure." she smiled at me and i couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever...

The way that we are
Is the reason I stay
As long as you're here with me
I know I'll be Ok

"i love you so much." i whispered as her lips pressed to mine. The morning sun shone through the window meaning i had to go to the lab and deal with tony. "i love you too. Are you sure you don't wanna stay again tonight?" she asked and i laughed. "sweetie as much as id love too i didn't get any sleep last night." she flushed "oh yeah. Sorry. But before you go there's one thing i have to ask." i looked at her kind of funny "okay what is it?" "promise me you'll never leave forever-" she started "i already promised ill never leave." she flailed her arms. "don't interrupt me i wasn't finishedddddd!!" she pouted and i chuckled. "okay finish." "Move in with me? Please we have been together almost a year." i was stunned to silence. "0kay. Ill move in with you." her smile grew and pulled me into a kiss. My hands rested on her hips pulling her closer to me. "now i don't have to beg you to stay the night anymore." "that's right. But i should go now. I'm going to be late. I love you (y/n)" she had a wicked smile on her face. "i love you too Bruce."