#24 Meeting The Parents (All)

Steve Rogers: Your POV
Y/l/n= your last name
Y/m/n= your moms name
Y/d/n= your dads name.

"Come on cap we are going to be late!!!" I said as I slipped on my flats. Steve is meeting my parents for the first time tonight. I know he's super nervous, but I know they will love him. "I'm coming" he jogged over to me and gave him a nervous smile. " are you sure they will like me?" I nodded "Positive. Cmon" we got into the car and he drove to the restaurant where we were meeting them. We were waiting outside for about 5 minutes when my parents came over to us. "(Y/n) its so good to see you." My mom said pulling me into a hug. "You too mom. Uhm guys this is my boyfriend Steve." I said and he smiled shyly "hello Mr and Mrs (y/l/n)" my mom smiled and pulled him into a hug "oh Darling please call me (y/m/n)" he smiled and nodded as my dad shook his hand. "Come let's go inside shall we?" I spoke quickly trying to disrupt the tension between my dad and Steve. My dad has always been protective of me. We sat in the booth, my parents across from steve and I. "So steve what do you do for a living?" My dad asked while clearing his throat. Steve gave me a knowing look; I nodded and slotted my fingers with his and rested our hands in my lap. "I am Captain America sir." My dads eyes flickered with amusement. "So you plan to protect my daughter correct?" Steve smiled "of course Mr (y/l/n) she means the world to me." He kissed me temple and i flushed. "Please call me (y/d/n)" my dad smiled.

Tony Stark: 3rd person.

Tony was trying to hide his nervousness, it was rare for him to worry but he wanted to make a good impression. Let's just say your mom adored him and your dad wasnt too fond.

Bruce Banner:

Your mom loved him and your dad, well at least he didn't hate him.

Clint Barton:

Your dad loved him, mostly because your dad was a hunter and your mom thought he was a cutiepie

Natasha Romanova:

Your mom was happy as long as you were happy. Your dad, not so much. He wasn't too fond of his daughter having a girlfriend.

Peter Parker:

He was quite good about getting your parents to like him.

Thor Odinson:

Your dad thought he was too loud but your mom thought he was dashing.

Loki Laufeyson:

Your parents didn't exactly approve, but they didn't hate him either, tolerate is a good word to use.

Bucky:

Your mom thought he was a sweetheart but your dad didn't really approve.