Steve x Kassy

Requested by: Blakegriffinswife I hope you like it and it lived up to your expectations! My requests are still closed sorry guys! Sorry its so short :(

Warning: my smut is absolute shit, apologies in advance

*********************

"Steve I'm tired of this!" I said, my voice weak as the tears welled in my eyes. "Why are you acting like such a baby kassy, Peggy would never get this upset." He said is voice cold and clipped. I shook my head and grabbed my duffel bag. "Fine. Go be with her than since its obvious she's much better than I ever will be." I slammed the front door shut and walked down the street.

-1 week later-

"What do you want steve?" I heard Natasha ask and I sighed from my spot on the couch. "Can I please talk to Kassy. I made a big mistake." Natasha looked over at me and I nodded. "Fine." She muttered before walking off. "Kassy, I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said. I love you so much." He pleaded, his eyes were red and puffy. "Steve you compared me to your ex after calling me a baby because I was worried about your safety." "Please let me show you how sorry I am darlin" I smiled and nodded "okay." He took my hand in his and pulled me up and against his chest. "Come with me" he mumbled against my lips. I nodded and we walked out to the car. As he drove with one hand the other rested on my thigh, thumb making circles. I shivered from the touch. "If you keep doing that we won't make it home" I muttered and he smirked "maybe that was the plan" he had a wolfish grin present as he pulled into our driveway and pulled me into the backseat with him, trapping me underneath. Our lips collided and my hands tangled themselves in his hair as his fumbled with my shirt. Once we were fully undressed his eyes met mine. "You ready?" He asked and I hummed in approval. Slowly he thrusterd into me and I gasped slightly. My nails dug themselves into his back as his speed increased his lips worked feverishly on my neck as I grunted colorful words under my breath as my climax was nearing. "Steve I'm close" I panted and felt him nod.

********

We were both panting as we got re dressed and walked into the house hand in hand. "I love you steve" "I love you too kassy."