Bucky x Alex

Quick Authors note: requested by tomhansonbae (sorry it won't let me tag you ;-;) anyways I hope this is what you wanted!

Alex-

"Bucky please be reasonable" I said trying to get him to listen to me. We had went to on of Tony Starks infamous parties and I had gotten more drunk than I should have. Okay let me rephrase that, I was totally shitfaced and may have kissed Steve. Purely by mistake of course, but being drunk is no excuse; I love Bucky with all my heart. I just want him to hear me out. "Alex for the last time no! Just get out of my face and leave me alone!" He seethes and he had every right to be angry with me; I was angry at myself. "Bucky please I'm sorry" he was walking away from me, his back facing me. He swung around and I knew he had snapped. His left arm came swinging at me. Hitting me square in the nose. I fell to the floor clutching my nose as I heard the door slam I knew he had left me. I'm pretty sure he had broken my nose. I know well, hope it wasn't on purpose. I should have waited until he had calmed slightly before trying to talk to him. I got up and walked into my bathroom and cleaned up the blood on my nose and noticed it was definitely broken. I sighed and taped it up to the best of my abilities. It looked like to had two black eyes. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and rested it on the bridge of my nose, wincing slightly as I perched myself on the counter. After about an hour the front door opened and I knew bucky was back. Perfect. I sighed as he walked into the kitchen; his eyes got wide. "Alex di-di-did I uh do -th-tha-that?" He stuttered referring to my nose. "Doesn't matter, I deserved it." I laughed sourly, its true though I should have never kissed Steve, even if it was a drunken mistake. His face faltered as he walked over to me. "I..I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you babe. I always told you I would end up hurting you and that I was no good for you." He replied as he was now in front of me. I frowned "you know I'm really sorry it was a mistake." I said referring to last night. "I know. Im sorry for hurting you. I wish I could take it back. I love you so much Alex you mean the world to me. I never want to loose you." "Ditto you doofus" I cracked a smiled and pulled him into my arms, our disagreement soon forgotten.