Steve Rogers

requested by my friend Tiffany!
Remember of you want a personal just PM me

Name:

Who you want:

Plot:

Smut: yes or no.

Ending: happy, sad, or doesnt matter.

WARNING: SMUT!

Tiffanys POV:

As I walked inside I shut the door behind me and took my shoes off, placing them on the mat. "Steve I'm home." I called and set my purse on the table. I didnt hear the pattering of his feet. I walked into our bedroom to see him fast asleep on our bed. Maybe hes ill. I shook his shoukder lightly. "Steve wake up" his eyes fluttered open and he had a lazy smirk on his fave. I realized then that he wasnt wearing a shirt. "You feeling okay?" I asked and he nodded "just a headache darling" he mumbled, his voice gravely and horse. "I can fix that" I said more to myself than to Steve. Straddled his hips and connected our lips. His hands gripped my hips as flipped us over; Steve now hoovering above me. My breath hitched as his hands made their way up my shirt. He removed it in one swift motion. My hands ghosted down his bare chest to the button of his pants. I fiddled with it while he left hot and wet kisses down my neck and chest as he unclasped my bra. Finally getting the button undone he kicked off his pants. After a minute or restlessness we were both naked. I was so ready for him. As if giving into my unspoken demands he slowly pushed inside me. I gasped but relaxed after a moment. "Faster please" I mumbled breathlessly as my hands tangled into his hair. He complied and after a few moments our climaxes were fast approaching. "Come for me darling" he muttered in my ear. "Steve" I gasped as my toes curled and my back arched. "Tiffany" he grunted and his orgasm ripped through him. He collapsed next to me , both of us panting and our bodies glistened with sweat. "How's your headache?" I peered. "Gone."