Natasha x Reader

Okay I'm going to give this a shot and if yall like it please let me know and I will try to right more Natasha and Wanda oneshots. I hope you enjoy.

Song: What a Catch Donnie by Fall Out Boy

Warning: Self-Hate/Harm (anorexia)

**********************

I got troubled thoughts
And the self-esteem to match
What a catch, what a catch

You'll never catch us
So just let me be
Said I'll be fine
Till the hospital or American Embassy
Miss Flack said I still want you back
Yeah, Miss Flack said I still want you back

I looked in the mirror and glared at the reflection staring back at me. Fat, cow, ugly the words swarmed my brain as my self-esteem fell lower and lower as the days dragged on. Why did she leave me. Why wasn't I enough. I sighed as my stomach rumbled, no stop, please don't. I opted to shower and skip lunch. I got out of the shower wrapping a fluffy towel around my frail and tired body. Maybe I should take a nap.

********
I woke with a pounding headache and realized I wasn't in my bed. The white washed walls were an unwelcoming thought. No they brought me here my conscious sneered. I looked at the iv in my arm and sighed the hospital. A place I am all to familiar with. "Why did you do it?" A voice asked and I looked over to see the face of my ex girlfriend, Natasha holding my other hand. "Do what?" I croaked and shook my hand off hers. She's the one who left me, I looked at her beautiful face and noticed something, tears had made a path down her cheeks. I have never seen her cry ever. "Why do you starve yourself?" She asked and slotted our fingers once more. I left them, to tired to break our connection. "I'm fat. I'm not pretty. I lost the best thing I've ever had. I lost my beautiful girlfriend because I wasn't enough. " I mumbled and she shook her head. "Y/n, you shouldn't say these things. You are not fat, you're practically skin and bones! You're so beautiful and I screwed up big time letting you go. I miss you so much." She confessed.

I got troubled thoughts
And the self-esteem to match
What a catch, what a catch
And all I can think of
Is the way I'm the one
Who charmed the one
Who gave up on you
Who gave up on you

They say the captain
Goes down with the ship
So, when the world ends
Will God go down with it?
Miss Flack said I still want you back
Yeah, Miss Flack said I still want you back

"Natasha i-" I stopped as fresh tears made their way down my face and her face matched mine. "No y/n please let me explain." "Okay."
"Look y/n I left because I thought you would be better off without me and it would be safer if you and I were not together, but I was wrong, so wrong. I miss you so much. I miss having someone to protect. I miss having you wrapped around me after I have a bad dream. I miss telling you how much I love you every night before we go to bed. It hurts me to think that you're blaming yourself when I'll I was trying to do was keep the love of my life safe, and if you'll have me I'd like you back."
I sat there for a moment just thinking to myself. I love her with all my heart. How do you know she's not lying my conscious tried to talk me out of it. "Yes." I whispered and she stood and looked at me. "Wh-what?" She stuttered. "Yes I would love to take you back. I love you so much Nat." She pulled me into a hug, being careful of the iv wires. My tears ran down her shoulder as she pulled back and wiped them with the pad of her thumb. She pecked my lips quickly and smiled. "I love you too y/n"