Loki x Lynn

Requested by IngeLynn forever ago!!!!! I'm sorry its taken so long. Thank you for your patience I appreciate it and I hope you like it!!! Blakegriffinswife I'm sorry I didn't see your message (it was 4am where I was) but I am working on your imagine and I will have it up probably tomorrow I'm going to my cousins soon so i wont be able to do it tonight!! I swear I'll get to it

Song: Nightingale by Demi Lovato

Warning: Mention of Abuse

***************

I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everything's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero
Is it you?

Lynn sat in her room as her parents shouted at each other, tears were streaming down her face. Sleep was not an option and she was tired of all the shit her parents were going through. Sighing she heard the door slam shut. Her mom left again, like she always does. "LYNN GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Her dad shouted and she winced but found herself slinking down the steps. "WHY DID YOUR MOM LEAVE" he shouted "I I don't know" she shuttered. She felt a smack and everything went black.

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
But bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

Lynn's pov~

I sat in my tree and watched the birds in the sky as the tears ran down my cheeks. I need a hero. I was sitting in my tree watching the sky as it turned from a bright blue to a musky grey. What's happening. In a flash of lighting someone was on the ground in green clad armour. He had raven hair. I jumped from my branch and walked over to the still body. "Sir, sir are you okay?" I asked shakily and he didn't budge for a moment. Abruptly he sat up and looked at me. "Puny mortal why are you looking at me like that?" He spat and I rolled my eyes "look you weird cosplaying elf I don't know who you are but the last thing I'm going to let you do is disrespect me like that I get enough shit at home with out some alien making it worse." I seethed as I began to walk home. "Wait please. I am sorry. I am Loki from Asgard." He said as he touches my shoulder. I flinched and stepped back away from him. "Don't touch me. I am Lynn from earth." His gaze softened "nice to meet you Lynn but I have to go" my face fell I didn't want him to leave. "Will I see you again?" He never answered my question but he was gone.

I was home in my room as the night reflected the previous one. The shouts drowned out my tears. "Loki please I need you." I chocked, he was the only one I could think of. I was laying on my bed all cried out when I heard a rock hit my window. I sat up, confused and went to look out. I saw him. My breath hitched. I opened the window. "Loki what are you doing here?" Before he answered he appeared in front of me and pulled me into a hug. "Why were you crying?" He asked, his voice soft. He heard the shouting as my parents continued the fight. "Oh." He spoke quietly. "Come lay down." I obliged and he sat next to me. "You need to rest." He waited till I was almost asleep humming some tune every now and again as he was about to leave I grabbed his wrist. "Stay please" I begged and his gaze softened. "Okay."