Okay So...

My big book of various x Reader one shots is up and running!!! If you wanna go check that out and maybe send in some requests you can do that by going to my profile. Please make sure you actually take time to read the authors note (its the only thing I have up right now) I will NOT be taking personal requests for that book it is all strictly x reader but if you request something I will dedicate the chapter to you! If you are going to request it would be preferred you comment on the authors note of that so that way I can keep track of all the requests andddddddd I will be publishing some of my x readers from this book and my song pref book so you may notice they are there.

One last thing, on my new book as this on draws to a close (I'm thinking about maybe adding one last chapter and then completing it!) I will be taking x reader requests for

-supernatural (only sam dean and cas for the time being I'm still catching up on spn)

- one direction (even zayn)

- 5 seconds of summer

- Avengers (Loki, bucky, the girls and Spidey included)

- YouTube's such as
~ Markiplier
~ Jacksepticeye
~ Pewdiepie
~ Danisnotonfire
~ Amazingphil
~ etc as long as I know and maybe even watch them

- Other Band Members such as
~ All of all time low
~ Brendan Urie
~ Patrick Stump
~ any band member as long as I know them, just ask me if I do!

- Celebrities. Examples
~ Misha Collins
~ Jensen Ackles
~ Tom Hiddleston
~ etc as long as I know them. Like I said just ask me!

That's it. If someone that you think I may know wasn't listed and you wanna request just ask me if I know them!!!