Tony Stark x Reader

Authors Note: okay this is a less depressing song pref haha. Song is on the side/top if ya wanna listen to it and slight swearing/smut warning. I also didnt do the whole song this time sorry! Enjoy~

And this is how it starts
You take your shoes off in the back of my van
Yeah my shirt looks so good, when it's just hanging off your back
An she said use your hands in my spare time
We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine
She said
She's got a boyfriend anyway

I giggled as i slipped my shoes off and threw them on Tony's bedroom floor. Our lips collided and ill let your mind drift from there.

The next morning i woke up and slipped on his shirt over my panties. "and where do you think youre going?" tony smirked and sat up. "bathroom" i mumbled and hurried off. Once i got back i straddled him "damn you look good in my shirt." i blushed and rolled my eyes. Our lips connected again as his hands slipped under the shirt. I moaned and his tongue slipped into my mouth. Round two.
Once i had gotten dressed i had tony drive me home.
"do you have to go?" he asked and i nodded. "Yeah stark i gotta boyfriend"

Twenty minutes before I drop you off
All we seem to do is talk about sex
She's got a boyfriend anyway

I loved your friend when I saw his film
He's got a funny face
But I like that 'cause he still looks cool
She's got a boyfriend anyway

Tony's pov~

I was actually kinda sad she had to go. "Are you sure you dont wanna stay?" i asked as my hand reached over to rest on her thigh. She smacked my hand away. "wish i could. Ill see ya around hot stuff." she winked and she got out of my car. Damn she's intoxicating. I saw her boyfriend walk out and i laughed to myself he's pretty ugly no wonder she comes to me for sex.

Now we're on the bed in my room
And I'm about to fill his shoes
But you say no
You say no
Does he take care of you
Or could I easily fill his shoes?
But you say no
You say no

And now we're just outside of town
And you're making your way down
She's got a boyfriend anyway

"cmon y/n you know i cam treat you better then him in every aspect." i mumbled against her bare chest. "no tony. I cant get emotionally attached you know it." she sighed. "oh just give me one chance." i frowned and she rolled her eyes. "not right now." after our usual routine we were walking down the street she insisted i walked with her to some place. Im only doing this for her. But sadly she has a boyfriend anyway.