#42 You Walk In On Him Naked/Half Naked (All except Nat, Loki, Pietro & Peter)

Authors Note: this was requested by TerrieTorres !
Hope you liked it!!!

Steve Rogers:

I was sitting on the bed waiting for steve to get done in the shower. I really had to pee and he was taking foreveeerrrrrr. Finally I heard the shower shut off. I stood up and made a dash to the bathroom. I bumped into something hard and fell the to floor. "Oops sorry cap." His face flushed as he helped me up, his towel fell. He flushed a deeper color of red as I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Tony Stark:

I went up the stairs to retrieve my book off the nightstand. I walked into the room and tony was standing there in just his boxers. I saw a blush coat his cheeks but he tried to cover it up. "Hey baby girl did you need something?" He asked awkwardly and I giggled "I needed my book but that can wait. " I gave him a wink as I walked out of the room.

Bruce Banner:

I was looking for bruce, I seemed to have misplaced my sunglasses. As I walked into our bedroom I saw my glasses on the dresser. I grabbed them and when I turned around and saw bruce with just a towel around his waist. I smirked, he must not have noticed me. "Looking good babe!" I commented and he turned and blushed deep red trying to hide his body. I giggled and walked over and kisses his pink cheek. "You're so fun to tease. But seriously you shouldn't be insecure." I laughed before stalking out of the room.

Clint Barton:

I know well is pretty confident with his body but he can get embarrassed when caught off gaurd. Like now. I had just walked in on him in just his briefs and a blush fresh on his cheeks. "Uh hey?" He laughed awkwardly and I giggles and shook my head walking back out of the room.

Thor Odinson:

"Thor are you ready to go?"I asked and walked into our room and he was standing there with out a shirt on. I smirked and subconsciously checked him out. "Yes Maiden I am almost done dressing." He boomed.

Bucky: (before winter soilder)

"Buck! Come on we are going go be late!!" I yelled up to him. After 10 minutes with no response I decided to go up and see if he was ready. I walked up to the room and pushed the door open and saw him standing there with out a shirt and I gasped. This was the first time I saw him shirtless. Damn he's fine. He turned around and flushed. "I'll be done in a second." He mumbled and I giggled. "Take your time"