#17 First Kiss (All)

Author note: when I write about peter I picture Tobey Maguire. He was better personally but if you picture Andrew be my guest. Just clarifying tho.

Steve Rogers:

I was sat atop the counter watching Steve pace back and forth like a mad man. We had been dating a little over a month now. "Come here cap, you're too worked up" he walked over to where I sat and stood between my legs, hands resting on my thighs. "You'll get frown lines" I commented resting my hand on his cheek. He kissed my palm softly "sorry darling I'm just worried." He muttered looking down. I lifted up his chin with my finger so he was forced to look at me. "About what?" He shrugged and I sighed knowing its better to let him be but I pressed my lips to his, for less than a second but when I pulled away whatever had him pacing was forgotten for now.

Tony Stark:

"Thank you for today Tony. I had fun" I commented as we stood on my porch. "No problem babe. Thank you for coming with me." "My pleasure" he pulled me into his arms for a brief hug but as he was about to release me I stopped him. "What?" He asked, his eyes searching mine. I pecked his lips quickly and he looked at me baffled. Today was only our second date and I told him I don't kiss until the third date. "What did I do to deserve that?" He smiled and I kissed him once more. "Good night ya goof" I smiled and he shook his head, a smile still evident. "Good night baby girl."

Clint Barton:

Clint and I have been dating for almost two months and we still haven't kissed. Why? I don't know. He's always super busy though, but today I'm going to get my kiss. I walked down to the training center where he was working on his shooting. I tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at me and smiled. "Hey babe what's wrong?" He asked setting his bow down and rested his hands on my hips. My fingers slipped into his belt loops and pulled him towards me and I connected our lips. I felt him smile through the kiss as his grip tightened and i smiled to myself. Totally worth the wait.

Peter Parker:

Funny how peter and I had our first kiss, we were in the hallway and he had walked me to class. I had his jacket around my shoulders and his hand was holding mine. "I'll see you after school" he mumbled and I smiled. "Yes you will doofus. Now get to class" I teased. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips quickly before walking down the hallway. We had been dating about a week. A blush coated my cheeks as I took a seat near the window only to recieve a text from him.

From: Spidey

Hope that wasn't too soon! I'm sorry it felt natural to do it.

I smiled and sent back a winky face before turning my phone off and sliding it into my pocket.

Authors Note: the last couple will be in 3rd person POV.

Bruce Banner:

Dr Banner had "accidentally" kissed you after tony told him it would be a good idea to have you both work on a project together.

Natasha Romanova:

She had kissed you for the first time after being away for almost a month.

Bucky:

It was after your first date. He walked you home and you kissed briefly.

Thor Odinson:

He kissed you after he save you from getting attacked by a dog. (An: idek I'm sorry pls don't h8 me 4ever)

Loki Laufeyson:

He kissed you in the gardens of Asgard after you had a nice picnic and looked at all the pretty flowers.