Clint x Mika

OKAY THIS IS MY LAST PERSONAL REQUEST! I WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING PERSONALS AT ALL AND I NO LONGER DO SMUT! This is the 90th (I think) part so we are coming close to an end. Thank you guys so much for getting this book so popular it means a lot to me and I can never show how grateful I really am! This was requested by iHaroldStyles I hope it lives up to your expectations !

***********

I took a seat at the bar and sighed. It was going to be a long night. "I don't think I've seen you around her before, I'm Clint and you are?" A guy sat on the stool next to me. "None of your business" I mumbled. "Oh come on, I should atleast know the name of the beautiful lady whose drink I'm buying" he smirked as e handed the bartender a ten. I gaped "you didn't need to do that. I'm fully capable of paying for myself." He chuckled "don't worry about it." "I'm mika." I said and he smiled. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I couldn't help but blush.

*********

My head was spinning and Clint and I were dancing. I was drunk as a skunk. "Let's get out of here" he mumbled, not nearly as shitfaced as I was. I nodded in compliance and he took my hand. We got to his car and he pressed me up against the side and our lips connected, one hand on my hip the other against the car. My hands on his chest. We pulled back and he started kissing my neck I groaned softly before my stomach lurched. Uh oh. I turned to the side and emptied the contents of my stomach on the ground and Clint's shoes. I felt him rub my back and hold my hair back. "Sorry" I croaked as I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. "Nah its good, I didn't like these shoes anyway."