Bucky x Anya

Authors note: okay this was requested by Mew_Mew_Keki and she asked me to use her OC and of course I said yes because why not? Also my requests are still open! I'm sorry its super duper short but I hope its along the lines of what you wanted!

Anya's POV

"I have to go Anya I'm sorry." Bucky mumbled. He had just brought me a couple books back and I sighed. I didn't want him to go. "Bucky please don't go. You cant. Please just stay with me. You cant go I love you" the words slipped out before I could stop them. Oh no. "I have to go. I'm sorry Anya." He shut the door and was gone. He doesn't love me. I'm so stupid I should have never said anything..I knew he would never feel the same. Why did I think I stood a chance. Sighing I decided I needed a shower. I willed myself upstairs to my bathroom and turned the shower on as I stripped. I got in and closed the curtain, the hot water stung but felt nice as it cascaded down my body. After 10 minutes I got out and wrapped my body with a fluffy towel and went into my room. Bucky was standing there and I was shocked. How did he get in. "Window" he muttered. "Alright. Uhm can you go please? I'm kind of naked under this towel" I mumbled as my face heated up and he smiled. "I know. But first I just wanna say I love you too"