#12 Another Avenger Hits on you/ asks you out. (Steve, Tony, Bruce and Clint)

Authors note: you have a crush on the one in bold (the one that wants to date you but is unaware of your feelings.) And the one in italics is the one that hits on you. Also over 300 reads! Thats insane! Im so grateful. Requests are open so send some in! I'm running low on ideas and want your input! Also this will be in your POV.

Steve Rogers: Tony

I walked into stark towers after being invited over by tony for some weird reason. I mean he's been flirting with me a lot lately and he knows I like Steve. I saw Dr Banner and he smiled at me. "Just in time. Tony was waiting for you" i rolled my eyes. "Great where is that tin can anyways?" I teased and he pointed over to the door way where he and steve were chatting. "you have no chance Capsicle!" "Chance at what stark?" I saod quickly and both their heads snapped towards me. "Hey (y/n) when did you get here?" Tony asked now eyeing my body. "Like 5 minutes ago." I said nonchelantly, not paying any attention to him but looking at steve. "Hey cap" I smiled and he returned a smaller one. "Hello ma'am" "okay! (Y/n) there's something I need to ask you." Tony said catching my attention. "Okay shoot" "will you go out with me" he asked rather bluntly and I saw out of the corner of my eye. Steve sigh and frown as he went down the elevator. "Uhm I don't think so. I like someone else and have for a while. If you'll excuse me" I walked well more like jogged down the steps and found Steve outside stark towers "Steve wait up!" I called and he looked over t me "what's wrong?" I asked as I caught up with him. "Nothing its okay , ill be alright I get it tonys perfect, i hope youre happy together." He mumbled and I laughed "seriously cap? Me and tony? Never in a million years!! Plus I like someone else" we were standing close, him looking down at me. "Oh really and who would that be darling?" He asked quietly. I pressed my lips to his and his hands went to my waist. I pulled back quickly. "Does that answer your question?"i asked and he chuckled and nodded.

Tony Stark: Loki

I was sitting on tonys counter as steve badaged my wrist. "Now how did you manage to do this?" He asked and I giggled "I fell I told you" he rolled his eyes but finished his job as I swung my dangling feet as tony walked into the kitchen . "why are you sitting on my counter short stuff?" He teased and I rolled my eyes "steve was playing doctor again" before I could blink Loki was by my side examining my wrist as steve and Tony talked. "Are you alright love?" "Yes Loki I am fine" I reassured him as I hopped down from the counter. Loki was next to the other two and I heard him whisper under his breath "her butt looks good in yoga pants" I rolled my eyes once more. I yelped as I was picked up bridal style. "Sorry loki but she is mine, effective immediately" tony said as he sweeeped me off my feet, literally. "Why don't I get a say hmm" I asked and looked up at him. "Would you have said no baby girl?" He asked and I flushed but shook my head "no" I mutteered quietly and he laughed before kissing my forehead. "And that's how its done reindeer and capsicle!!"

Bruce Banner: Steve

(An: sorry its short)

"Uh (y/n) could I ask you something?" Steve ask as I had just finished helping bruce. "Uh sure. What's up buttercup? " he flushed from the nickname. "Uh I was wondering if you would like to go out with me on a date tomorrow?" Before i coild reply bruce was next to me"sorry captain i already asked her out this morning" steve sighed "I'm sorry steve friends?" He nodded and gave me a quick hug "friends" he repeated.

Clint Barton: Bruce

(An: in this one you and clint are already dating but kept it a secret okay ? Okie dokie)

I was Bruce's lab assistant and let me tell you something, he is quiet flirtatious. He as a crush on me and its kind of awkward. I'm used to him being all quiet and shy. I had just finished my work for the day. "Dr Banner. I'm going to go" I said and he nodded to entranced in whatever he was doing . I walked up the steps after ranging up my lab coat. I was in the hallway when I felt felt someone grabmy wrist and pull me into their chest. "Hello darling" he mumbled in my ear and I smiled,wrapping my arms around his torso. "Hi clint" "cmon love I told you I was going to teach you how to shoot today" "okay but first it will cost you a kiss" I coaxed and he rolled his eyes but pecked my lips quickly then dragged me down to the training center it took about 30 times before I finnaly hit the bullseye. "Good job baby im so proud of you baby." Clint said pulling me into a hug. I pressed my lips to his and his hands were on my hips pulling me closer, if possible and my hands were on his chest. We broke apart after rehearing someone clear their throat. We looked over and saw bruce who was syaning behind the glass looking as of his heart was shattered. I felt bad dont get me wrong but i told hom no politely everytime he asked me out. We walked over to him "dr banner" I mumbled not making eye contact
"I see why you turned me down now" he muttered sadly. "Bruce im sorry!" He shook his head "no I get it" he muttered once more before walking away.