#7 How You Sleep (All)

An: Kinda Short!

Steve Rogers:

Your head on his chest and arms locked around you.

Tony Stark:

When he does come to bed, he is wrapped around you like a vine. His arms laced around your stomach and his head is either in the crook of you neck or on your chest. Usually the latter ;).

Bruce Banner:

He lays on his stomach, you on your back, his arm loosely around you and his hand rests on your hip.

Bucky:

Usually you don't stay in the same room but when you do you lay facing each other and legs are tangled together.

Natasha Romanova:

You guys normally sleep with just your hands touching and tend to stay on your separate sides of the bed.

Peter Parker:

He loves to be the big spoon and hold you close as his fingers are laced upon your stomach. Your back pressed to his front.

Thor Odinson:

Through the night you always end up laying atop of his chest with his arms securely around tour waist.

Loki Laufeyson:

His naturally cool body temperature can be a blessing and a curse. A blessing when it is warmer in the room and he holds you close but a curse when its winter time and you're freezing and curled around him trying to get warm and obviously that doesn't work to well.

Clint Barton:

Your arms are locked around his waist and your head rests on his chest, his arm is around your shoulder.