#39 What he/you Do That Turns Him/You on Part Two (Clint, Thor, Pietro,Loki)

Okay one thing before I start over 7k reads that is indescribable about how happy I am that you all enjoy my writing! Sorry I haven't been updating much I've had a lot going on and I'm starting to get writers block. I promise I will start to update more often, since after all I'm on summer break! Anyway enjoy~

Clint Barton:

You: isn't obvious, when he's being a show off for a new agent showing them the ropes or whatever just the way he holds his bow makes you smirk because you know its on purpose.

Him: oddly enough when you beat him at sparring that turns him on, why he won't tell you.

Thor Odinson:

You: watching him lift the Mjölnir, you giggle as he practically shows off knowing the others cannot lift it.

Him: when you steal his cape and run around the house with it, it finds it endearing and hot.

Pietro:

You: his accent, you're always swooning over it

Him: when you get really shy, usually after he compliments you, you become very shy as the blush coats your cheeks.

Loki Laufeyson:

You: his way with words, he can make anything sound romantic etc...

Him: your smart mouth, he loves how you can react just a quick as he can with comments.