Tony x Asia

Requested by PurplePenguinWriter I hope you like it and it was along the lines of what you wanted!!! (Sorry my smut is kind of shit.) Also sorry its short.

****************

"And what's so wrong with that!" Tony shouted and I rolled my eyes. "Tony you were practically all over her!" I retorted and he snorted "Asia I was not. She just so happened to be all over me!" I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. This is why I hate when tony throws parties because something like this always happens. "Tony just because she was all over you does not give you the right to do the same. Does this relationship mean anything to you?" He looked at me blankly opened his mouth to say something then closed it again. He was speechless and I guess I had my answer. My eyes started to sting with tears. "I'll take that as a no." I muttered as I started to walk out of our bedroom. Before I got out the door he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. "Now is that what I said?" He murmured. I stayed quiet. "Is that what I said Asia?" He asked again. Once more I stayed quiet. "I guess I'll have to show you my answer." His words were soft and gentle as his finger ran delicately down my cheek. His lips were pressed to mine as his hands made their way down to my hips. My hands tangled in his hair as he fumbled with the button on my jeans. In a split second my back was against the mattress and my pants discarded as well as his shirt. His hands slipped up my shirt as he kissed down my neck. "Mr stark captain rogers is here to see you. He says its very urgent." Jarvis said and tony groaned. "Fine." He stood up and slipped his shirt back on turned to look at me and winked "you. Me. Later." He mouthed.