Bucky x Bella

Authors Note: this was requested by bella019 i hope this was along the lines of what you wanted!!!

Bucky had snapped he had found another person like him, that hydra abused and tortured and used as an experiment. It made him mad. Very mad. He had recused her. Now Fury was using him to see about her intentions.

Bellas pov~

I sat up on the unfamiliar couch.
"how do you feel?" a guy with a purple shirt and glasses asked and i shrugged looking at my prosthetic leg. "Fine i guess. Say where am i and who are you?"i asked rubbing my hand up and down my leg feeling the fabric of my pants beneath my fingers. "i am Bruce banner. You're with Shield. You're safe now. My friend, the one who saved you wants to speak to you. Do you feel well enough?" i smiled shyly "Yeah that's fine." i fiddled with my fingers and sat up criss cross. I looked up and saw a guy with long hair and a metal arm he sat next to me. "im James Barnes. You can call me bucky." he smiled. "Im bella. Youre arm is pretty cool. What happened if you dont mind me asking." his eyes shifted from mine to his arm to my leg then back to my eyes. "Hydra used me..." he frowned. "you dont have to be ashamed . They used me too.." i rested my head on his shoulder. He stiffened before slouching slightly. "thank you for saving me bucky." i kissed his cheek and he smiled. "No problem bella"