#41 He Walks In On You Naked/Half Naked (All except Peter,Loki, Nat and Pietro)

An: thank you fangirl4230 for the idea! Please send in some preference ideas guys!!

Steve Rogers:

I was in my room changing my shirt. I had on just my pants and a bra, I was digging through my drawer trying to find the perfect shirt. I heard the door click open and saw steve standing there blushing bright red. I folded my arms over my chest. "Can I help you?" I teased and he started to stutter "i- I did-didnt mean to- sor-sorr-sorry. I uh I'm going to go" he put his hands over his eyes and walked out.

Tony Stark:

I had just my bra and panties on looking for my dress for tonight's event. Tony had some event to go to and wanted me to accompany me as his date. Of course I said yes. As I was searching my closet I heard him catcall behind me. I flushed red and turned to him. "Can you please leave!! I need to get dressed!" I hissed and he rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Sure baby girl, even though I rather not." "Thank you iron ass for your input but leave for now. Thank you."

Bruce Banner:

I had just gotten out of the shower and had just a fluffy towel around my body. I walked into Bruce's and mines room. I held the towel as best I could as I rummaged through the closet looking for one of Bruce's sweaters to wear when I heard a gasp causing me to turn around. "Uh sorry babe Ill uh uh uhm go." He shut the door quickly his face red as a tomato and I had realized that I had dropped my towel. Oops.

Clint Barton:

I had just gotten home from the training center and I was about to shower. I had on just my panties and my sports bra as I turned the shower on was waiting for the water to warm. I heard a whistle from behind me after I had stripped and was stepping into the shower. Flushing red I turned to see clint with a smirk on his face. "Can I join you?"

Bucky: (before winter soilder)

I had gotten beer spilled on me from some stupid drunk guy at the bar. I was in buckys room changing blouse. "Oops I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't know you were still changing." Bucky commented as I finished pulling the shirt over my body (my back was too him). "Buck you're fine." I smiled walking over to him and he offered his arm, which I gladly took and he escorted me home.

Thor Odinson:

I had on just my panties and one of Thor's Midgardian shirts. I was looking for an outfit to wear today. I took off my(well Thor's) shirt and began to rummage into my drawer. "Lady (y/n) I'm sorry to intrude. I shall go waiting in the living area" thor excused him self and I was red as a beet.