#23 First Thoughts (All)

Steve Rogers:

Yours: Wow what a gentleman, oh and he's adorable but he'd never want to date a girl like me.

His: she's so beautiful, put on a smile rogers, let's do this.

Tony Stark:

Yours: what a narcissistic jackass, but he's pretty hot.

His: damn, she's sexy, time to make a move. Shit she just called me cocky. Baby please don't you know who I am.

Bruce Banner:

Yours: Dr Banner, my science hero, a legend, oh my god he smiled at me, just be calm and smile back. Oh god here he comes.

His: oh she's cute. She smiled at me, just give a small smile back bruce. Maybe I should go introduce myself.

Clint Barton:

Yours: he's a good shoot, and he's funny, even if his jokes are lame. Oh he's cute too.

His: she's watching me shoot, I should introduce myself. I did and damn is her giggle to die for.

Natasha Romanova:

Yours: wow she's amazing. She just knocked clint to the ground. I stifled my laughter as she walks over to me. Shit she's beautiful.

Hers: i feel eyes on me as i kick clints knees out from under him. Awh shes adorable. Lets go say hi shall we.

Peter Parker:

Yours: awh he's adorable, im going go sit next to him and introduce myself

His: oh dear God, I'm going go make a fool of myself. Oh well.

Bucky:

Yours: he looks lost, maybe I should see if he needs any help?

His: why is she looking at me like that?

Thor Odinson:

Yours: why does that handsome man have a cartful of poptarts? What on earth?

His: poptarts, poptarts. Maybe that maiden knows where i can find some more. Poptarts poptarts.

Loki Laufeyson:

Yours: okay he's a cocky son of a bitch but his eyes are the prettiest shade of green.

His: maybe having this woman as my 'baby sitter' wont be so bad.