#21 Make Up Part 1 (Steve, Tony, Bruce, Clint)

Steve Rogers:

I heard a knock on the bedroom door but I didn't answer it. I was curled up in a ball underneath the blanket, too cried out to move. "Darling?" He spoke and came into the room. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. "(Y/n)?" I heard him sigh as he saw my 'sleeping' body. "(Y/n) look I am very sorry. I trust you with my life. I didn't mean what I said to you. I love you so much and I hope you can forgive me." He kissed my temple and I grabbed his wrist and he looked down at me. "You were awake?" He asked and I nodded "yeah I was. I forgive you steve." He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. "I love you too" I mumbled against his lips.

Tony Stark:

I was sitting outside of stark towers, Thor was sitting beside me. I ran my fingers through my hair every few minutes as my leg shook. I was anxious; for what I don't know. Maybe because I was afraid tony would hate me or he would never forgive me. Thor tried to reassure me that he didn't hate me and would forgive me. We sat outside for about an hour watching as people drove by. After about a few more minutes the sliding doors to stark towers opened and tony walked out and over to where Thor and I just happened to be sitting. "(Y/n) can I talk to you a minute?" Tony asked and I nodded and got up taking his hand in mine and pulled him inside the tower. "I'm sorry. It was an easy fix. I shouldn't have gotten so upset." He muttered and I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest. "You don't hate me now do you?" His arms locked tight around my waist. "No. Of course not. I could never hate you, I love you so much baby girl." He kissed my head. "I love you too Tony." "Cmon I have something to show you." He said pulling out of my grip and clasped my hand and dragged me along with him. "What is it?" "You'll see." He smirked.

Clint Barton:

I was sitting in Tony's lab with him watching him work when his phone went off. "Can you answer that for me (y/n)?" "Sure" I picked up his phone and pressed the answer key. "Hello?" "(Y/n)? Why do you have Tony's phone? Is that where you went?" Shit. "Yes Clint. I came to tony. It shouldn't matter though because you were to drunk to care. You should mind your own business" I said using his words against him. Tony's gaze shifted to me. "Baby I'm sorry. Please come home." Clint muttered. "Fine but I'm still mad at you." I sighed. "I'm sorry for not calling you and making you worry about me, it was selfish. All I had to do was shoot you a text. I'm sorry sweetheart." His voice soft and silky. "Okay, maybe I'm not mad anymore." I muttered trying to hide the smile on my face.

Bruce Banner:

His Point Of View

I picked up the white stick she had thrown at me. Wait? No? She's pregnant. Oh my god. I'm such a horrible person. I jogged up to our shared room and knocked on the door. "(Y/n) open the door please. I'm sorry. I had no idea you were pregnant. I'm so excited." "Go away" she mumbled from the other side of the door. "Cmon baby, please open the door." I heard her sigh and the door unlock as she opened it slightly. I took her into my arms and kissed her head. "I'm so happy we are going to have a baby. I'm going to be a daddy. I'm sorry I was super busy. This was important." I felt her arms wrap around my waist. "I forgive you."

Authors Note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been super busy with finals! School is almost over though, my last day is Thursday! Then I'm officially a junior! I will be updating more often once school is out but for now it will be kind of splotched and random updates. Also I will be posting the fight part 2 later in the line of preferences! But don't worry it will be coming. Also; almost 900 reads that's insane! Thank you all to those who read, vote and comment! It makes me feel special to know that so many people enjoy what I write. I'm so grateful for you guys!