Steve Rogers

Authors note! This is a song preference and it will only be Steve. The song is on the side/top if you wanna listen and get feels !

You call me up, its like a broken record saying your heart hurts. That you'll never get over him getting over you. And you end up crying and I end up telling you what you wanna hear 'Cause im a sucker for for anything that you do. And when the phone call finally emds youll say "thanks for being a friend" and we're going in circles again and again. ~ Heartbreak Girl~ 5SOS.

Steve's Point of View:

I can hear them yelling at each other from across the hall. I could hear her crying and that made my heart hurt. I have fallen in love with (y/n) and it kills me when she comes to me crying because Tony fucked her over. "IM DONE I HAVE ALREADY MOVED ON ANYWAY!" I heard Tony yell and I winced as (y/n) stumbled into my room. I took her in my arms and held her whole she sobbed into my chest. I rubbed her back and waited for her to stop crying so i could listen to what he did this time. I felt my blood boil as she explained that he had cheated again. Not surprising though. "Thanks for being my friend Steve" she sniffed and I sighed but gave her the best smile i could knowing friends is all we are ever going to be.