Double Date

Authors Note: okay so this was requested by The_Squish and I tweaked it just a tad so it would be a bit easier to write. I hope it was along the lines of what you wanted! Sorry if it wasn't , I'm struggling with writers block :(! Sorry it took so long!!

Your Pov~

Clint and Natasha had just invited Steve and I to go laser tagging with them on a double date. I said yes obviously, but getting Steve to agree was another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Steve let's go!" I said motioning for him to hurry up. "I'm coming (y/n) " he said from up the stairs. He jogged down and we were off to the place.
Once we got there steve looked confused, I forgot to mention what we were doing. "Where are we?" "Clint invited us to go laser tagging" his eyes widened "he did what?" I laughed and took his hand. "Cmon you'll have fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end steve and I had lost to Clint and Natasha. Mostly because the super soilder had no idea what he was doing regardless of me helping him to the best of my abilities. "Thanks guys. Let's do it again sometime!" I smiled towards clint and he nodded "yeah. How'd you enjoy yourself captain" he asked Steve. "Surpringly I had fun." He smiled. He was happy and so was I.