Untitled Part 2

The mortals were hiding behind Councilman Klaus, Shaun, Walter, Julian and Athos.

"Oye where is the wild animal?"

"What wild animal?" I smiled.

"We all saw it. It was a big black cat."

"Really?" I smiled. "How long have you been living here?"

"A couple of months, me Lady. No one saw us come in with all those people that were here. We just walked in."

"Well all those people are not here anymore. How are you getting in and out?" Shaun asked.

"I am sorry Sir but we only came in the one time. We picked up food along the way like the others followed them down here. We just kept going until we found a door that opened. We have been here ever since."

We looked at each other. It would explain why we never noticed them before. All the different scents from the shapeshifters would have hidden their scents.

"Paddy how much food do they have left?"

"Not much. They would have been discovered eventually." Shaun nodded.

"Kylie check the rest of the levels and see if you find anything else." He pointed to the mortals.

"Yes Sir."

I followed the corridors. Now that I had their scents I knew their path. It was mixed in with the shifters and it was at the same time.

I was on the top level when Paddy found me. "Councilman Klaus has brought our guests to Katey's kitchen to have a hot meal."

"Do you know what he plans to do with them?" He shook his head.

We went to the kitchen. Shaun met us at the doorway.

"Did you find anything?"

"No Sir. They were telling the truth. They only came in the one time and found an open door." Shaun nodded.

"The next place we have will not have so many entrances." We nodded in agreement.

We went into the kitchen. Katey was talking to Councilman Klaus. They were away from the mortals.

We, on the other hand, were standing near them.

Councilman Klaus and Katey came over to them.

"Miss Katey I always knew you were an excellent cook. This is fabulous."

"Thank you Mike."

We looked at each other. Councilman Klaus signed to us. 'Yes Katey knows them. Later.' We nodded.

"Mike, Suzie, Connor how would you like to work for me?" They stopped eating and looked around. "Here?" They smiled. "Of course here." They looked at each other.

"We would be glad to."

"Excellent. Finish eating then I will show you around." They finished their meal excitedly. The werewolf Guard that was in there watched the mortals closely.