Untitled Part 18

The Council returned they did not look happy.

"Michael John when we released you a month ago. We gave you rules you had to abide by."

"Yes Sir I remember."

"Repeat them to me."

"Yes Sir. You told me I was on probation. I was not allowed to kill. I am only allowed to sip. I was not to violate a woman's bed." He thought for a moment.

"Oh yes I was to report to every Full Moon."

"What else?" Councilman Klaus was holding himself back with great difficulty. The Guards that know him could see this.

I took a glance at the rest of the Council. They were equally upset.

"There was something else?" He asked with an innocent look.

Councilman Klaus moved so fast if we were not immortals. We would not have seen him move. Michael John gasped when the Councilman stopped in front of him. "Mortals." Councilman Klaus whispered.

"Oh yes the three mortals were not to be touched. They were under your protection."

"Yes the three mortals you just sipped from. They would have died if we did not heal them."

"You were talking about them." He smiled smugly.

"Yes them." He said quietly.

"I am sorry Sir. I did not know you meant them."

"Have you seen any other mortals down here?"

"Um the shapeshifters are mortals."

"Do not mince words with me Michael John? You knew exactly who I was talking about."

"But ..."

"No amount of talking is going to get you out of this." Roger said quietly from where he was standing. Councilman Klaus looked at the Guard standing on the square. He smiled.

"West Minster group."

"Yes Sir." They stood at attention.

"I have a job for you. I think you will enjoy."

They walked to the Councilman.

"Surround your creator."

They did. Councilman Klaus stepped behind them.

"Draw your swords." They did.

"Now thrust forward." They did. Each one had stabbed Michael John with their swords. "Good. Now walk around in a circle while holding your swords in front of you."

Michael John screamed as they cut him up. His blood spilt on to the ground. It smelled vile. It never brought up my bloodlust.

"Finish him off."

They hacked their creator into tiny pieces.

"Bring the pieces to Katey's kitchen. I am sure she will not mind burning them."