Untitled Part 3

"We will leave you in Katey's hands"

"Thank you Sir. It is a dream come true."

Shaun looked at them with a slight tilt to his head. "We have always wanted to work with Miss Katey. She would come by Mr. Fraser's Pub for some of her supplies and she would always ask us how we are doing. Always a kind word." Mike told him. They smiled.

"Then you know you are in good hands."

"Yes Sir." Mike said.

They picked up their empty plates and walked into the back of Katey's kitchen.

Councilman Klaus walked out. We followed.

"Katey tells me they are brothers and sister. They were indentured to this Fraser. Their father was sent to the gallows after killing their mother." Councilman Klaus told us. "She has known them for a few years now. Their indenture was over a couple of months ago. Fraser tossed them into the streets."

"Katey was too busy here to look for them. Needless to say she is overjoyed that they are safe and sound."

"How are we going to keep them from telling other people about us?" I asked.

"Athos, Julian and Walter will take care of that." I nodded.

"That is it for today."

We left for our quarters. Shaun came with Paddy and me.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked them.

"Yes please Kylie." Shaun answered.

I made the tea. Shaun and Paddy sat at the table.

"Well we are going to have to be more attentive to our guests the next time we have a gathering of any kind." Shaun was saying to Paddy.

"Yes Dad. I understand. I will take Kylie back down to where we found them and follow their trail to where they came in."

"Good idea."

I put the tea on the table with some of Katey's cookies. Shaun smiled at me.

"I bet you are wondering how Athos, Julian and Walter are going to take care of the mortals?" I smiled back. "I have a few ideas."

"They are going to compel them not to say anything about us." He told me.

"That was one of my ideas." I nodded.

"I think Katey is happy to have them here." Paddy said. We nodded.

Shaun finished his tea. "Thank you for the tea. I have to get ready. Cory and Annabelle are having us for dinner."

"Have fun Shaun."

"I know I will." He left.

"Kylie you will need to feed soon." I nodded. "I have an idea." I looked at him with curiosity. "All right what is your idea?"

"Remember Aunt Shannon telling us that the vampires she knew would come by her settlement and take a sip so that they would not have to feed so often."

"I remember."

"Well I want you to try it with me." He looked at me shyly.