Untitled Part 32

"I do not remember." He smiled. "I wish I did. It kind of hides in the back of your mind. Never to see the light of day."

"Would your parents know?"

"You know I have never asked them."

We reached the Northern Sea.

"Look at all the seals. Yummy."

I ran to the cliff and dove off into the water. Paddy was right behind me. I drained one of the big seals then went and laid down on one of the rocks to absorb the blood.

Paddy crawled up beside me a little while later.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes, I think I replaced all she took."

"Good." He snuggled into my neck and purred. Paddy was lying on top of me. Naked of course.

"Hey you two. You two on the rock. What are you about out there?" We heard a man's voice calling from somewhere. We looked around for it.

He was standing on the cliff where we dove off of. We waved to the man.

"The tide is going out. You must come in or you will be swept away." He yelled from the cliff.

"He wants to see who we are, I think?" I said.

"You may be right." Paddy laid back down on me. We kissed for awhile.

"Do you need any more blood before we go back?"

"Just a little. I will sip on some of the seals on the way back."

"Good idea."

As the sun started to set we returned to the main land. The man had long since left.

I had sipped on a few seals as we swam back to shore. We followed a path back up to the top of the cliff. We went back to retrieve Paddy's clothes.

After Paddy dressed we ran back to the village. Cassie and Samuel were cooking some rabbits for their evening meal.

"Mom. Dad. It is so nice to see you. Samuel and I have been busy setting up camp." Cassie said. I glanced at him. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Samuel put some cooked rabbit on a plate for Cassie. "Come Love. Time for you to eat."

"All right Sam." Cassie sat down and ate. Samuel looked worried.

Paddy sat beside him. "Do not worry its part of the 'hell'. All these traumatic episodes will fade. She will not remember anything."

"Good. I do not think she would be able to live with herself if she remembered any of it." Samuel told him quietly.

"Mom too bad you can not try this rabbit. It is very good." She held up a piece of the rabbit she was eating.

"I am sure it is Cassie." I sat on the other side of the fire, downwind of her. I did not want to tempt her with my blood.

Paddy took a plate of food and sat beside me.