so pretty.

*Kaia's POV*

We're sitting in the back of Monika's car. We had finished eating and started to cuddle while watching the sunset. I had somehow worked my way in between her legs, laying with my head under her chin.

I felt her lips press against my shoulder, leaving kissing all over. Her arms were around my sides and she squeezed me tight in a hug.

"So," she said lifting her head up, "we have a game next week, it's here at Carver."

"Oh yeah, I saw it on the instagram. You looked good in the picture." I replied.

"Well I was wondering if you would want to come watch? I could get you floor seats with Elise." she continued.

"I would love too. That would be so fun."

"Good." she replied.

"So... what should I wear?" I asked.

"Nothing." she replied. I whipped my head around to see her giving the biggest smile possible.

"Caitlin Clark." I replied in shock. She gave me the cutest shrug and then kissed me on the cheek. We continued to sit there enjoying each others presence.

"Kaia?"

"Yes?" I say turning to look at her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" she says. The look in her eyes is pure lust.

"Yes, but I'm not very out about my sexuality." I say, I hope that doesn't scare her off.

"We don't have to go public. I'm not very public about relationships, plus with all the social media presence I don't want you to get uncomfortable." she said. Her words relaxed me so much more than I was expecting. I want to be out and post everything but I'm worried about my family.

We continue on in the sunset, taking cute photos together, and of course I get some for the soft launch. We get back into Monikas car and Caitlin sits with her back against the pillows.

"Why did you bring pillows?" I ask.

"Why not?"

"Well, don't you think we should put them to use?" I say inching closer to her, giving her the biggest smirk. She pulls me in as I being to straddle her.

"What does that mean Kaia Brooks." she says with a smirk as well. I lean into her, kissing passionately as we begin to make out. I feel her tongue start to take control. She craves me.

I feel her hands creep their way up and down my body, and slowly down to unbutton my pants. God she feels so good. She starts kissing down my neck and onto my collar bone. She slips her hand into my pants, feeling my body.

"You're so wet for me baby." she says against my skin. This girl is so fucking hot. She begins to tease me, running her fingers across my clit gently, watching me crave her touch.

"Fuck me." I say. She looks up at me and we make eye contact. I grab her arm and guide it inside me, gasping as it enters. She grabs me and somehow I end up on the bottom. She slides her fingers out, allowing for her to take my pants off. Once their off she leans back into me, making out with me while her hands explore my body.

She slowly moves her hand back down to where it was continuing where she left off.

"Baby." I call out breathlessly. Her demeanor changed, she enjoyed it. She lifted her head to make eye contact with me, smiling. She continued on, kissing against my collar bone. I feel her begin to leave hickeys across my chest.

"I'm so close." I say as she began to pick up her tempo. She leaned into my mouth, stopping right before kissing me. I reached up to kiss her, running my hands through her hair. She pulled away from me, leaving me craving her.

"Finish for me baby." She whispered with a smirk. I sure did finish when she said that. "You're so pretty baby." Ughhh why is she so good at this.

She helps clean me up and we cuddle for a little while longer. We clean up our stuff and make our way back to the front seats after the bugs got bad. She sits down in the drivers seat and starts the car. She places her hand on my thigh as she begins to pull off.

"Hey, do you wanna come to my dorm tonight?" I ask, turning to look at her.

"Of course. Lemme stop by the apartment to get you another shirt before." she replied.

"Yeah, someone was a little excited."

"Well of course, you're literally so hot, especially when I'm inside you." she said as she gave me a quick wink. I can't hide my blush as she leans over and places a kiss to my cheek. We make our way back to the apartment. She parks the car and runs inside to quickly get some clothes and let Monika know that we're going to the dorm. She comes out with her keys and we switch to Cait's car.

She gets in the car and hands me another Hawkeyes hoodie.

"You know you won't be getting this back anytime soon, right?"

"Oh I'm well aware." she replies. We get back to the dorm and head upstairs. We make it into the room and Elise is sitting on her bed. She doesn't notice Cait right behind me.

"So how'd it go with miss lovebird? Did you get it on?" she asks without looking up from her computer.

"Ellie." I say, she quickly lifts her head to notice Caitlin next to me laughing her ass off.

"A warning would've been nice Kai." Elise says with a glare. I shrugged my shoulders at her. "Wait a second. That is not the shirt you left it. Oh my god!" she said getting all cheery.

"Yeah I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Caitlin says excusing herself from the soon conversation.

"Spill, now."

"Well she surprised me with my favorite food and flowers and then we got cookies, then we went to a field to go watch the sunset." I say.

"And?" she says pointing to my hoodie. I lift it up to show my chest. "Oh my god. Are you with a vampire?" she says as Caitlin makes her way out of the bathroom, giving her a look.

"My apologies." Caitlin says putting her hands up in a surrender. I grab a cute pj set out of my drawer and head to the bathroom to change. After changing I hear a knock on the door. I expect it to be Ellie but it's Cait.

"Elise left for the night. She said something about third-wheeling."

"Of course." I say. She walks over to where I'm doing my skincare, standing behind me. I see her eyes wander up and down my body before she comes in and wraps her arms around my waist, resting her head in between my neck and shoulder.

"How did I get so lucky." she says after pressing a kiss to my shoulder. I give her a big smile and kiss her lips. We head into the room after I finish my skincare. We shuffle our way into bed and cuddle, talking about our days and tomorrow. We both fall asleep quickly as the night continued on.