2, maybe 3.

*Kaia's POV*

Caitlin and the team had just made it to the airport and we're about to board. I had just finished packing my bags and was also on my way to the airport. I decided to take Caitlin and let her know I was taking a nap to help cover up why I wasn't answering her on the plane.

I headed through the airport, making it smoothly through TSA before finding my gate. I decided to sit and read a few pages of my book while waiting. I was wearing black leggings and a hoodie of Cait's, wanting to be comfortable and still cute since I was going to see her tonight.

We finally started boarding the plane around 2pm. I sat by the window, putting on my AirPods and picking up where I left off. I was reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo with a mixture of Taylor Swift playing through my headphones.

The flight was a lot smoother than I expected, thankfully. I collected all my things and headed to baggage claim. I was lucky enough to grab my things and get out of the room fully of anxiously waiting people. I pulled out my phone and texted Kate letting her know I landed. She ordered me an Uber, and was meeting me at a location.

"Hi, Uber for Kate Martin?" the woman said through her rolled down window.

"Yes!" I said as I headed towards the trunk. The woman got out of her car and helped me load my bags. I sat down in the passenger seat.

"Okay so you're going to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams?" she asked. Seriously Kate?!

"Yes?" I replied hoping she didn't hear the question in my voice. I pulled out my phone and immediately texted Kate.
_________________________
                            km🤦‍♀️
_________________________
an ice cream shop?

seriously?

don't worry. i'm
getting an uber there
and meeting you.

it's the only way i
could get away from
your gf.

plus we have to bring
some back.
_________________________

*Caitlin's POV*

"Hey CC, I'm getting an Uber to get some Ice Cream, you want anything?" Kate asks as she stands up from the room. Kate and I are in a room together for this trip, which is pretty normal. It's either Mon and I or Kate and I.

"Uh, Mint Chip." I called out to her as she left the room. I decided to text Kaia since it's been a while, I mean this girl could sleep forever if you let her.
_________________________
                        My girl🤍
_________________________
Call me when you
wake up.

I love you🤍
delivered at 6:27

oh shit. sorry i've
been studying.
sent at 6:54

call you in 5.

i love you🫶🏼
_________________________

Kaia FaceTimes me, while in the elevator. She just gotten back from the library I'm assuming. I notice that shes wearing my hoodie. She gives a soft smile.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Waiting on Kate to get back with Ice Cream."

"Ugh I miss you." she says rolling her eyes.

"I miss you, I'll be home soon, how's Luna doing?" I asked. I heard the elevator ding and open as she started to walk out.