"Happy Birthday, LOML" *

summary: hailee and y/n are best friends. hailee threw a party at her mansion. both of them drink and smoke a lot and things happen. things that will definitely change their life.

warning: G!P

words count: 2,843

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

"Evan? Come downstairs buddy, it's time to go.." I said, calmly as Evan joined me.

"It's today...?" He asked, mumbling a bit.

"Yeah, it's today baby.."

"How long?"

"5 years.. It's been 5 years.." I said, hugging him tightly. "Time to go now.."

   I held Evan tight in my arms and went to my car before placing him on the right passenger seat and buckle his seatbelt. I started the car and began driving. The car ride was silent the whole time. I parked the car and slowly took Evan with me. I, obviously, locked the car and began walking towards the cemetery. We both entered the sinister place and walked slowly to her grave. Meteorologically speaking, it was a beautiful day. The sky was only blue. A beautiful blue. The sun was shining high in this sky and the temperature was good. Not too cold, not too hot. It was perfect.. meteorologically... When we reached the grave, I could feel Evan staring at me until he took my hand in his. I looked down at him and smiled a bit. We stayed silent for a while and, when I could feel my legs were about to give up, I sat on the grass and sighed. It shouldn't have happened. This party.. This.. moment... Evan was still standing next to me, but this time, he was staring at the grave.

"How was momma?" I turned my head to look at him.

"She.. She was the cutest and sweetest human being. She was caring and courageous. She was stubborn but loyal. She was a loving woman and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She was fearless and unstoppable. She was independent and never needed help.." I answered with little tears dripping on my cheeks.

"How did she join heaven?" I never told Evan how Y/N died, how his mom died. It would hurt him more than anything else if he knew the cause of her death...

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
flashback 6 years ago
y/n's pov

   Hailee and I threw a party at her house to celebrate our next movie. We both have been casted in the same movie but for different characters. We'll play sisters but we're best friends, quite cool. Hailee made a list of people and gave them a call and I decorated her house and ordered food and drinks.

   9pm hit and people started to arrive at Hailee's place. We welcomed them and handed them drinks and food. I talked a lot with some people about my next project, so, the movie. During our party, we played games like beer pong and we drank shots of alcohol, especially vodka.

"Y/N! We're waiting for you to come play spin the bottle!" Hailee shouted.

"I'M COMING!" I shouted back and made my way to her and my other friends. I sat next to Hailee's right since there was Taylor at her left and Sofia at my right. We were 8 in total. Hailee, Sofia, Taylor, Tom, Nick, Emma, Dove and me.

"So... who spins the bottle first?" I asked and Nick immediately answered. "I'm gonna do it." He placed the bottle in the center of our circle and spin it.

"Kiss the person the bottle is pointing at." Said Taylor, smirking. It stopped on Sofia.

"You know what to do, Nick." I teased him and playfully hit Sofia's arm while laughing.

"Oh shut it you!" Replied Nick. "I'll make fun of you when the bottle will pointed at someone and you'll have to kiss them!" He said, half laughing, quickly leaning in with Sofia before their lips touch.