What A Night !

summary: Y/N and Hailee meet at The Weeknd's concert.

words count: 2,243

a/n: I WENT TO THE WEEKND'S CONCERT LAST NIGHT IN PARIS AHHHHHHHHH

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• 3rd pov •
Y/N & HAILEE - 23 years old.

     Hailee Steinfeld's excitement only grew as she approached SoFi Stadium, with the evening sun casting a golden glow over the gathering crowd. The atmosphere buzzed with energy, as fans of all ages donned The Weeknd's signature red blazers and stylish outfits, paying homage to their idol's unique aesthetic.

As she entered the VIP lodge, Hailee was met with a stunning view of the stage. Giant LED screens displayed mesmerizing visuals, bringing The Weeknd's artistic vision to life. The stage was set with an intricate set design, resembling the dark and enigmatic world of "After Hours."

Down in the crowd, Y/N's cosplay caught Hailee's eye. She marveled at the attention to detail, from the bandages on Y/N's face to the perfectly tailored outfit that mirrored The Weeknd's look in the "After Hours: The Short Film." Y/N's passion for The Weeknd's artistry shone through, making her stand out like a star amidst the thousands of fans.

Meanwhile, on stage, Abel poured his heart into each performance. The crowd responded with thunderous applause, singing along to every lyric. The music swelled, enveloping the stadium in an atmosphere of euphoria and unity.

During a momentary pause between songs, Abel glanced out at the audience, searching for connections with his fans. His eyes locked onto Y/N, standing out among the sea of faces. Her dedication to embodying his iconic look was undeniable, and a sense of appreciation washed over him.

With a charismatic smile, he pointed at Y/N, signaling her out from the crowd. The spotlight shifted to her, causing cheers and screams to erupt from the surrounding fans. Y/N's heart raced as she realized Abel had noticed her.

"I see you down there!" Abel's voice resonated through the stadium's speakers, his eyes never leaving Y/N. "You've nailed the 'After Hours' look. Come join me in the VIPs after the show!"

The crowd erupted into cheers once more as security made their way to Y/N, guiding her towards the VIP section. Excitement and disbelief surged through her veins as she made her way closer to Abel.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

As Y/N settled into the VIP lodge, she exchanged nervous glances with Hailee Steinfeld, who grinned in encouragement. The surreal moment felt like a dream come true for Y/N, and she couldn't wait to share her admiration for Abel's artistry.

Once Abel and Y/N were finally face-to-face, the superstar expressed his genuine appreciation for her cosplay. Their conversation flowed effortlessly, and it felt like they had known each other for ages. Hailee observed from a distance, happy to witness the instant connection between the two.

Abel grinned warmly at Y/N, admiring her dedication to the "After Hours" look. "You really captured the essence of that era perfectly. It's incredible to see fans like you bringing the music and visuals to life in such a unique way."

Y/N blushed, feeling a mix of excitement and disbelief. "Thank you so much, Abel. Your artistry has been such an inspiration to me, and being here tonight feels like a dream come true."

Hailee chimed in, adding to the conversation, "It's amazing how music can touch people's lives and spark creativity like this. Your impact is truly remarkable, Abel."