Islas Canarias *

Summary : Hailee and [Y/N] took a vacation break after Hailee's world tour.

words count : 5,317

warnings : smut, I guess.

— not proofread

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• [Y/N]'s POV •

Hailee and I are finally taking a vacation break. She spent months doing a world tour, beginning with America and ending it in Europe, in France. Her and I are dating since two years and we never really went on holidays together. There was always one of us being busy : Hailee with her singing and acting careers and me and my company. I'm a stylist, I created my own company before Hailee and I met. I was her stylist for one of her show in Los Angeles, well, in Coachella to be exact. She broke the outfit she was supposed to wear for her performance and I happened to be here at the good time because I found her an outfit that matched perfectly the songs she sang. After her little show, she went backstage and thanked me way too many times that I quickly lost the count.

When we started dating, we agreed on one rule : not mixing private life and business life. We chose not to work together so we won't get bored with each other. I'm not her stylist, and she's not one of my clients. Our schedules are pretty busy and vary a lot so it was always hard to find a moment to go on vacation together. But when she talked about doing a world tour, she immediately specified that after her biggest project, she would take at least three weeks of vacation before starting a new project. And I can't tell you how happy I was to learn that my hard working girlfriend would finally take a break from work.

During the evenings when we weren't working, we looked for destinations where no one, or almost no one, would recognize Hailee. It was complicated because she is a very known singer, as well as a very well known actress. But we also didn't want to go to a bad, ugly and dangerous place. We struggled to find a place that could please both of us, but then, we found the one. The Canaries Islands. Tenerife. The biggest island of the Canaries. We did our research about this place, and we found pretty pictures and a lot of activities to do. Plus, it's a Spanish island, so the food will definitely be good.

Hailee, too busy working and planning her world tour, couldn't help me booking the hotel and the activities we found. BUT ! She participated, at her own way, though... She gave me her credit card so I could booked everything I wanted and also needed. For both of us, not only for me. I looked for the best hotels in Tenerife and two of them caught my eyes. An Hard Rock Hotel, well known everywhere in the world, especially in the United States, and a four stars hotel which name was 'Barceló Santiago'. It was on the south coast of the island, very close to the ocean. Only a few pictures convinced me to book a week and a half in this hotel. The room I booked had a giant king sized bed, a huge bathroom with a shower and a bathtub, a very modern smart TV, and a large balcony with chairs if we planed to tan. It was perfect. And I saw there was a huge buffet, every day, for the breakfast, lunch and dinner. Let's not talk about the multiple pools and the incredible view on the sea and the mountains. Because yes, Tenerife is not just a simple island : it's a volcanic island. El Teide is the biggest volcano in Europe. Fortunately, it sleeps very well. Hailee didn't know which activities we'd be doing. But she will definitely like it.

It was finally day we both waited for so long. We were gonna take the plane to go to Tenerife. To the Canaries. I was so excited. Especially because I never took the plane before and I'll take it with my girlfriend. I was way too excited to Hailee had to me calm down, giving me sleeping pills so I could sleep in the plane while she'll watch movies or I don't what. I asked her which class I should booked the plane tickets for and she didn't give a choice : first class. Obviously, she wouldn't let us spend hours and hours in economy class. The whole process was fascinating. Well, to me it was since it was my first taking the plane. Hailee, on the other hand, wasn't impressed at all. She was used to it, so it went pretty quickly. She took care of everything : the suitcases, the boarding card, the check-in, everything. She was such at ease, it was funny to see her in her element, taking the plane to go to different places in the world.