Double Fantasy | Kate Bishop

summary: y/n has spider powers. she's fighting with the enemies of hawkeye, clint barton. when she fights a young brunette archer, she doesn't know anymore on which side to be.

words count: 2,085

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

   𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐅 I was in the good or wrong side but I needed to end this hell as soon as possible. I was working along a black widow's side. Along Yelena Belova. She's the sister of Natasha Romanoff. Yelena and I are partners/best friends. We met when she escaped the red room and since then, we never left each others side. When Yelena found out that her big sister was dead, she became crazy. She threatened everyone and didn't hesitate to shoot some people. It was probably my biggest ever but I helped her finding who killed her sister. Don't get me wrong, Yelena talked a lot about Natasha, in a good way. Natasha was her everything. She swore on her life that when she will find the person who dared to jill her sister, she will torture them to death. It is how our crazy adventure began.

   𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 were currently driving to New York City. We finally found the person who took Natasha's life. Hawkeye. Clint Barton. He was her teammate and he killed her? I thought a lot about that. Why would he kill her if he was her teammate? But Yelena didn't think the same. The only thing she could think about is how she will torture him. How she will make him say it. Say that he is the one who hurt her sister.

   𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the driver, I parked the car on the sidewalk in front of where Barton was seen a few hours ago. We waited and waited and waited until two figures showed up. There was a man, Barton and some brunette woman that neither Yelena nor I saw.

"Who is she?" I asked the blonde woman besides me.

"I don't know who she is but if she's with Barton; we'll kill her too."

"No!"

"What 'no'?" Yelena scoffed. "Barron killed my sister!"

"Yeah ok but SHE didn't."

"Why are you defending her like she was a member of your family?"

"I'm not taking her side but you can't kill people who have nothing to do with Natasha's death."

"You know it's bad to stare at people. Especially since you stare at them like you want to make them suffer."

"You don't know that. She probably helped Barton to kill her." Yelena was staring at the brunette like she wanted to end the life of that girl.

"Have you seen her? She doesn't look like a killer. She barely even knows how to carry a backpack!" I laughed, trying to resonate Yelena.

"Why does she have a bow then? Huh?" She snapped back.

"Maybe because she's one of Barton's fangirl?"

"Ha! One more reason to end her life too."

For fuck sake.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"So? Everything is ready, right?" Yelena asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah. Everything is ready. When they will enter the building, I'll throw cobwebs on their feet so they can't move anymore."

"Ok. Good. I'll hide behind that barrel at the corner." She told me and we both get ready. We were waiting for them, but they never showed up. At least, that's what we thought when we gave up on our plan. But suddenly, we heard loud footsteps, boots hitting the ground.