Degradation *

Summary: Hailee finds out [Y/N] has a degradation kink.

a/n: I'm not really satisfied with that one shot and once again I didn't know how to end it.

words count: 2,004

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• 3rd POV •

The bustling city streets were alive with the energy of another Friday night, but for Hailee and [Y/N], this evening held a special significance. They were celebrating two years of love and companionship, a milestone worth cherishing.

As they strolled hand in hand, Hailee couldn't help but sneak glances at her girlfriend. [Y/N]'s eyes sparkled with excitement, and her smile radiated a warmth that never failed to melt Hailee's heart.

"I can't believe it's been two years already," Hailee said, her voice filled with affection as they walked beneath the city's neon lights.

[Y/N] chuckled softly. "Time flies when you're in love."

They had planned a memorable evening, starting with a reservation at their favorite fancy restaurant. The warm ambiance, the aroma of freshly baked bread, and the soft notes of a piano in the background created the perfect setting for their celebration.

Over a candlelit dinner, they reminisced about their journey together, from the early days of nervous butterflies to the deep and unshakable bond they now shared. Each anecdote, every shared laugh, and even the minor disagreements had played a part in strengthening their love.

As they enjoyed a delectable dessert, Hailee couldn't resist reaching across the table to take [Y/N]'s hand. "I'm so grateful to have you in my life," she said, her voice filled with sincerity.

[Y/N] smiled, her thumb gently caressing Hailee's knuckles. "I feel the same way, Hailee. These two years have been the best of my life."

After dinner, they decided to take a leisurely walk along the riverfront, the city's skyline illuminated in a breathtaking display of colors. They shared stories about their hopes and dreams for the future, from travel adventures to plans of creating a loving home together.

Eventually, they found themselves sitting on a bench by the water's edge, gazing out at the city lights dancing on the tranquil surface of the river. It was a moment of quiet reflection, a shared appreciation for the love that had brought them here.

Hailee turned to [Y/N], her eyes filled with affection. "I have one more surprise for you," she said, reaching into her bag.

Curiosity flickered in [Y/N]'s eyes as Hailee presented a small gift box. With care, [Y/N] unwrapped it to reveal a delicate necklace with a heart-shaped pendant, a tiny diamond at its center.

"It's beautiful," [Y/N] whispered, her eyes shimmering with emotion.

Hailee leaned in and gently fastened the necklace around [Y/N]'s neck, her fingers lingering as they touched her girlfriend's skin. "It's a symbol of my love for you," Hailee said softly.

The night continued with a slow dance under the stars, their hearts beating in sync to the rhythm of their love. As they held each other close, Hailee and [Y/N] knew that their journey together was far from over, that their love would continue to grow and thrive with each passing day.