Woke up by a girl, I don't even know her name

summary: y/n is sofia carson's little sister and she accompanies her to the oscars. at the after party, y/n meets her sister's friends and one caught her attention.

a/n: sofia carson's real name is Sofia Daccarett Char so you won't be confused about the names in this one shot. also, haizfia is such an iconic duo 😭.

words count: 2,096

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

Today was a big day for me. Well, mostly for Sofia because she will perform at the Oscars but also for me because it will be my first big event ever... Sofia is well known whereas I'm a nobody. She is so talented and I'm so proud of what she did and who she became. She's 29 and I'm.. Well.. 23. We have six years apart but it doesn't matter, we still are here for each other.

Walking on the red carpet with my favorite person in the whole will be something I will always remember. She's nominated for the Oscars... Her song is nominated for the Oscars. It's so huge. Unbelievable. After all those years in the industry, she finally reached what she deserved.

But something what stressing the shit out of me. I know nobody. Nobody knows me. I know that I can't always stay by Sofia's side since she has a lot to deal with but yes, the problem is that I'm an unknown for all the people that will be there. I probably know many celebrities but I can't go to them and say 'Hi my name is Y/N Daccarett Char. It's nice to meet you!'. It would sound so awkward.

I promised to Sofia that I will be there with her and I will keep my promise. I want to be there, I just don't want to be alone with strangers.

It was around two hours before the red carpet begins and both my sister and I were getting ready for that big moment. She was wearing a big white princess dress. She looked... Breathtaking. Gorgeous. Amazing. I was wearing a tight blue. It was something really simple, I didn't want to catch everyone's attention. I wanted to be quiet, discreet, like I wasn't there, like nobody could see me.

"You look so beautiful, Y/N/N." Sofia said, looking at me with that bright smile of hers. I returned her smile and thanked her.

"Thanks... But I'm nothing compared to you. I mean, look at you, you're absolutely stunning! You're gonna make head spin!" I complimented her wonderful outfit, her makeup and hair amazingly beautiful.

"You're so sweet, darling." She got up and made her way towards me to give me a quick hug. "I hope you're ready because we will leave for the red carpet in like 10 minutes." She took my hands in hers and helped me getting through the stress. "You're nervous, aren't you?"

"Well... It's normal, right? I never put a foot on a red carpet. It's probably the biggest event on this planet and it's my first one? And, I'm not as famous as you are. I don't know many people. I don't want to stay alone when you have to go. Can you please talk about me to your friends...?"

"Don't worry about it, it's going to be fine. I can introduce you to some of them and I'm pretty sure they will like you. Trust me, Y/N, everybody can like you. You have an amazing personality and you can easily attract people."

"... Thank you." I kissed her cheek quickly as we were both ready to leave for the Oscars.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"Sofia, over there! Sofia! You look stunning in this white dress! Sofia! Who's your guest? Sofia this way please!" Photographers and interviewers couldn't stop calling my sister, yelling her name so she can pay attention to them. I was walking beside her, not really comfortable around all those unknowns.

I felt intimidated, I felt pressure on me. I tried to show that I was comfortable but I actually wasn't. On my right was Lady Gaga herself! On my left... a tall brunette woman, wearing a black dress, almost transparent, with high heels and a long coat that fit perfectly. I didn't know who she was but I was so mesmerized by her that I completely forgot that I wasn't alone here. The brunette probably caught me staring at her because she winked at me and chuckled just right after. I was a blushing mess. Sofia probably noticed it since she dragged me out of the red carpet to go to the ceremony. On our way to our seats, I turned around to see if that girl was still there, yes, she was still there since our eyes met for a second time and this time, we held eye contact for a brief moment.