"Because I'll bring you back home."

summary: hailee gets pregnant before the 2020 lockdown. a lot happens until someone she wished she never saw again pop in her life to ruin everything she built by herself.

words count: 4,019

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
JULY 2019
hailee's pov

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea.." I said, breathlessly, my eyes locking with his.

"Come on Hailee, it's not a big deal. I want to feel your insides around my cock when I fuck you. And, by the way, you should be in birth control instead of making me wear condoms." Marcus groaned, moving away from between my legs since he just ate me out.

   𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒 is my boyfriend. We met three years ago, by accident, when he threw his coffee all over my shirt. A not so original meeting but.. it lead us here. Our relationship isn't that healthy. We do love each other but... Sone toxicity makes us fight most of time. His jealous and controlling side are the causes of that unhealthy relationship.

"It's my choice to not take the pill. You can't impose me to get a treatment if I don't want to." I straightened up, sighing.

"Fine. You'll just have to take morning after pill then if you're that stubborn." He grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to him.

"Right..." I mumbled, holding myself onto his shoulders while I sat on top of him. I put my hands on his cheeks, stroking them until I felt him inserting the tip of his cock inside me.

"Fuck.." He cursed, pulling me closer to him to thrust deeper into my cunt. "You're so tight, Hailee.." I breathed loudly and started to ride him, up and down, with a slow pace.

"Ohhh..." I let out, moaning, taking his cock deeper inside me each time I bounce on him.

"Holy shit baby.. You feel so good wrapped around me just like that." He groaned, hitting my g-spot every time he thrusted inside me. "Oh god— I wanna cum inside you!" He rasped, never slowing down.

"S— Slow d— Down.. Pl— Please.." I couldn't take it anymore, it was too painful and I was already sensitive. "Shhhiit!" I whined, feeling him shooting inside me. When he pulled out, both of us were breathing loudly. He held me tightly against him and my eyes slowly closed, tired from the exhausted day I had.

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 day, I was back to my place. I spent the night at my boyfriend's. It wasn't that great. For once, I slept very badly. I know that both him and I are complete opposite and it doesn't really help but I couldn't stop thinking about our relationship the whole night. It was so so toxic. We both love each other but.. Something is wrong and I can't keep living that life.

   𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐄 too late. While overthinking everything, I completely forgot the most important thing. I needed to take the morning after pill... Because of him. One of his toxic trait. Always wanting to do what HE wants. He didn't care about my opinion.

   𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 I was a bit late, maybe too late... I grabbed my car keys and drove to the nearest pharmacy. I put my sunglasses on and a hat so no one can recognize me.

"Maam?" The pharmacist called me; guess I was zoning out. "What can I do for you?" She told me in a sweet caring tone.

"Can you give me a morning after pill please?" I asked quickly, not wanting to deal with that more than it was necessary.

"Sure. I'll be right back." She smiled and left while I was texting my mom that I'll visit her and my dad in a few hours. The woman from the pharmacy came back and handed me the little box. I grabbed some cash from my wallet and gave it to her, thanking her before leaving as fast as I could to go back to my car. I sighed loudly, grabbing a bottle of water, Core, and put the pill into my mouth then drank some water to swallow it all. As I was about to drive away from the pharmacy, my phone rang. I received a message from Marcus... Yes, because I left this morning without waking him up.