My First Kiss | PART 2

"How do I know what?" Hailee asked, confused. But it's true.. how can she know that I actually have a title?

"Never mind. Forget about it." I told her before getting up from the bed and walked towards the door of her bedroom.

"Wait, Y/N?" She stood up too, stepping in front of me so I couldn't get out.

"What?" I crossed my arms, looking at her.

"You know, it's only been 4 minutes that we are in there. Not 7 minutes.." She chuckled and gently grabbed my hand to make me sit back onto her king sized bed.

"3 minutes isn't a big deal." I rolled my eyes. All I wanted was to get out of that room filled of tension.

"Oh yes it is. Every second count in 7 minutes in heaven. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about." She winked at me.

Wait.
What?

"You— You already had sex with someone while playing spin the bottle?!"

"No! No— No that's not what I meant. Well, it does sound like it happened to me but no, I swear. It happened to my brother though. That's why I know what I'm talking about. Him and some girl that I don't remember her name we're doing it and they took more time than 7 minutes. Once they came back to us, nobody said a thing because we all knew what happened. So if you don't wanna be bullied by questions, we should stay here a little bit more than 7 minutes."

"Oh my god I'm so dead. Your brother will kill me." I groaned and looked around me, trying to find a solution even though Hailee's bedroom couldn't really helped me.

"Relax," She sat on her bed behind me and started massaging my shoulders. Damn, her hands feel quite good. "He won't kill you. He's the one who changed the rules so there's no reason he hurt you. Besides, it's a payback. I was the one in the first place who gave him and that girl the 7 minutes in heaven thing." Hailee giggled near my ear, causing a big smile to appear on my face but she couldn't see it since she was behind me and facing my back.

The more Hailee and I talked, the more I could feel myself "safe" somehow. She was really nice. And cute.

Maybe she's someone I can trust. Maybe I can tell her. She doesn't look like someone who would judge you.

"Hum... Hailee?"

"Yeah?" She turned her head to look at me.

"You know, when you called me 'princess'?" I was playing with my fingers, being all nervous.

"What about it? Did it make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry if it did, I shouldn't have said that, sorry, that was dumb coming from me and yeah, I should have asked you or I shouldn't even called you—"

"Hey," I shushed her by pressing a finger against her mouth. "It's alright. It's just.. It's not just a pet name or a nickname to me. I mean... I—" I sighed. "I'm a princess. For real." She laughed. She LAUGHED. She doesn't believe me, right?

"You're kidding, huh? Queens, kings, princesses and princes don't exist anymore, you know that?" She never stopped laughing until she saw that my face was still that serious. "They don't exist, right...?" She asked hesitantly.

"They still exist.. It's just that you're such a shit at history and don't let me start about geography."

"Hey! That's rude. Tell me that I'm dumb, it will save you some saliva instead of referring to geography."

"I'm just saying that in some countries, monarchies still exist. My parents are king and queen. My big brother is prince, he will take the lead once my parents passed away."